Emotionally detached...

5 minutes ago, Howaboutthemripples said:

“ I have a few reasons of why, and how it could possibly reach that price.”

Care to expand on this or is it just a “gut feeling”?

Not a gut feeling.

I just cant help but think that perhaps the Federal Reserve may implement Ripple's technology and end up using XRP.  I feel that the SEC is and has always been on Ripple's side.  I also think as it may not be probable it is still possible that within these next few months the ducks start lining up in a linear fashion.  It could take years.  Especially, if the government is involved.  We could be waiting until some fat cat decides to untether XRP.

My gut has nothing to do with my mind.

There’s so many different snowballs that just started rolling this year in my opinion were locked in for success. Time frame could be weeks or years but judging by the shift in communication and announcements from Ripple, some serious business is happening behind closed doors... bigger than anyone of us here can possibly imagine even with our tin foil hats on

Just now, XRPwinning said:

There’s so many different snowballs that just started rolling this year in my opinion were locked in for success. Time frame could be weeks or years but judging by the shift in communication and announcements from Ripple, some serious business is happening behind closed doors... bigger than anyone of us here can possibly imagine even with our tin foil hats on

Agreed!

I'm locked in and accumulating

The bigger the snowball, the more liquid available.  

1 minute ago, Delectro said:

Agreed!

I'm locked in and accumulating

The bigger the snowball, the more liquid available.  

Not just 1 though ..

- xCurrent / RippleNet eating SWIFT and expanding rapidly (can switch to XRP model when xRapid is prod)

- Stefan pursuing his passion for streaming micro payments with his new baby Coil (XRP best suited for streaming micro payments)

- Dozens of other Projects like Coil from xSpring (even more XRP utility)

- Codius gearing up to eat Ethereums lunch (flexible hosting network using XRP and yes.. more utility)

I’m gonna have a helluva time convincing the wife not to sell if we pass $30, let alone $100

I started purchasing a bit more over my target, so that I could take profit along the way. I may regret selling some early in the end, but I hope it will scratch that itch and get me to higher highs down the road.

Edited by zerp-twerp

9 hours ago, zerp-twerp said:

I started purchasing a bit more over my target, so that I could take profit along the way. I may regret selling some early in the end, but I hope it will scratch that itch and get me to higher highs down the road.

I think I'll take note of that.  Why stop accumulating?                   

10 hours ago, zerp-twerp said:

I did the same.

During the last bull run I had a certain amount at $.75 and I was going to ride it out ($4 was above my funding ability to get good multiples).

I've used this bear market to triple my original stack, and now I have staggered targets where I'll sell to get some good cash and still have my original stack for long term just in case it moons.

My faith and the price is far too low for me to think of such $$/coin.

XRP .48 it is hard to say $30-$100.

I can see $5, but honestly anything higher would require some major usage (multiple banks) imo and time.

Edited by Bubbles

12 hours ago, Delectro said:

When the SEC makes an announcement..  who knows?

Come on. You’ve been in XRP long enough to know that when they announce the good news that XRP is not a security the price will tank.