2ndtimearound

Do you think XRP will be worth more than $1 by EOY 2018?

Do you think XRP will be worth more than $1 by EOY 2018?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think XRP will be worth more than $1 by EOY 2018?

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, JojoBelt said:

Last half year we are all the time really near bull run but bull run never comes... :(

Maybe we are bull walking :banana::banana:

On 7/6/2018 at 3:58 AM, DjemDiamond said:

Adding XRP to Coinbase would make XRP go number 1.

Coinbase is very user friendly.

And the biggest exchange in the USA.

Many of the users on Coinbase don't know how to buy other Crypto anywhere else. 

SBI is massive in Japan.

Time will tell.

IMO if SBI is to Japan what Coinbase is to the US, then it will have a similar impact.

32 minutes ago, Kavabata said:

VVTBInQ5

XRP finds resistance on the upper pitch fork (Ripple chart above). My target is still .29 - .33 unless I see a strong reversal here but we are getting ready for another dip in my opinion so I would wait to go long. 

Well, i just bought more, so it will most deffently drop now!  Just a heads up.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:13 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

I think it will be, but not much more than $1.  This is me changing my mind based on recent price action (well, last 6 months).  I think Futures have a stranglehold over the cryptospace.  I see too much correlation between Futures dates and market lows this year.  I think XRP will range between 40c and 95c for the remainder of this year due to Futures manipulation, with a December rally finally allowing XRP to break past $1 and take it anywhere between $1 to $1.50.  Personally, I'd be delighted if that happened (average EOY price prediction from me of $1.25). 

I'm fairly certain we'll see a pop to $5.15 right at year end.

I'm not too upset about these low prices, and would prefer it stay under $1 through 2018.  I'm pretty limited on my cash available for investments at the moment, so tucking away $200/month in XRP at $.44 is far better for me than if it were at $1.50.  We already know that it can do at least $3.85... so taking a super conservative approach and agreeing that is the highest it will ever get it (in reality, it will go 100x this), buying in at these prices is a great opportunity.

But that's just coming from a frugal investor looking for the best possible ROI. 

On 7/6/2018 at 9:40 AM, Plikk said:

These threads are pointless and pop up every other week. 

You do realize that you're in a thread that is literally labeled "Trading and Price Speculation" right? Perhaps making your away out of this club space is your best bet to stop seeing threads about price speculation.

Edited by ksbarrett3

On 7/6/2018 at 11:49 AM, BarryMcHockenue said:

Thoughts/facts on what others have said:

XRP will only truly be able to considerably rise due to use cases.  If we simply continue to follow BTC, as the entire crypto space currently does, then we optimistically see BTC at $20K, potentially $25K by EOY, then that's a 3x-4x gain, which still sees XRP below $2.00.  We need to break free at some point due to use cases.

A CB listing will happen, and yes will temporarily provide a spike in price.  And yes, the listing will not happen until regulation is clarified; and yes, other assets will be listed at the same time.

Keep in mind that when BTC was $20k, XRP was pushing $3.85.

On 7/8/2018 at 12:04 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

I agree - the "every confidence" is a kind of meaningless, politician's answer - it can easily be downplayed if things don't work out.  BG can say "well at the time I said I had every confidence, things looked more optimistic".  It's not a guarantee, though he did say that for 100% certain there will be ONE bank using xRapid before the end of 2018.

When a politician says "I won't raise taxes", or "I'll give tax breaks to "X"" it has no meaning. 

But Brad has never, that I have seen, put his foot in his mouth or said anything that he didn't follow through with. Brad is a perfect example of speak softly and carry a big stick. 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:32 PM, manateehunter said:

So, just wondering, to those who voted xrp below $1, why are you here?

Just because we don't think the market will double the price of XRP in the next 5 months doesn't mean we aren't confident in it. 

Some of us invest on what the actual market is doing... not hopes and dreams of going to the moon.

3 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

But Brad has never, that I have seen, put his foot in his mouth or said anything that he didn't follow through with. Brad is a perfect example of speak softly and carry a big stick. 

Does it worry anyone that the likes of Jed & Stefan have stepped away?  Everyone seems to have so much faith in Brad.  What were to happen if he left?  And God forbid (which I don't see happening) what if David left???

4 minutes ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

Does it worry anyone that the likes of Jed & Stefan have stepped away?  Everyone seems to have so much faith in Brad.  What were to happen if he left?  And God forbid (which I don't see happening) what if David left???

Stefan didn't step away in the bigger picture.

And let's not start about J3d.

41 minutes ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

35 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Stefan didn't step away in the bigger picture.

And let's not start about J3d.

Yeah, Stefan is building the ecosystem and Jed was ousted, bro.