@Hodor, I love your writing.

Gosh I wish I knew how to code. I'm literally going crazy with tons of ideas for XRP usage but my professional background doesn't involve working with comp sci stuff. If I had the coding knowledge, I'd be building my ideas already. 

9 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

@Hodor, I love your writing.

Gosh I wish I knew how to code. I'm literally going crazy with tons of ideas for XRP usage but my professional background doesn't involve working with comp sci stuff. If I had the coding knowledge, I'd be building my ideas already. 

One of the possible (long term) futures that XRP points to, is the monetization of ideas.  
So, after "posting" your ideas onto the "network," you would then be continually compensated for them
depending on their usage and implementation by the "network" (both human programmers and AI).

I too have a ton of ideas for XRP, and am wondering if there's a thread, forum, or group 
specifically dedicated to brainstorming, developing, and sharing of possible use cases.

Anyone know?

6 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

One of the possible (long term) futures that XRP points to, is the monetization of ideas.  
So, after "posting" your ideas onto the "network," you would then be continually compensated for them
depending on their usage and implementation by the "network" (both human programmers and AI).

I too have a ton of ideas for XRP, and am wondering if there's a thread, forum, or group 
specifically dedicated to brainstorming, developing, and sharing of possible use cases.

Anyone know?

make a club

24 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

Anyone know?

Is this your first post? If it is, yours has just made it to my all time favorite first post!

I like the idea of starting a club. I sent a message to @karlos about one of my undeveloped ideas that I'd like to develop further (Sorry Karlos, I'm not trying to pressure you to respond, if it's a no go that is okay with me ?).

But yes, @increasedwisdom, I hope what you say is true because it would be fantastic.

I want to get started on something, even if it fails, I'll keep trying new things until one makes it. I'm not the kind of guy that fears failure. I actually get motivated if things don't go my way to work harder, as long as I'm passionate about what I'm doing, I'm worst than the Energizer Bunny because I can't stop. I get a thrill from pushing limits. The only road block I'm currently facing is not knowing how to code or build a website that can do the kind of things I need it to do. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Is this your first post? If it is, yours has just made it to my all time favorite first post!

I like the idea of starting a club. I sent a message to @karlos about one of my undeveloped ideas that I'd like to develop further (Sorry Karlos, I'm not trying to pressure you to respond, if it's a no go that is okay with me ?).

But yes, @increasedwisdom, I hope what you say is true because it would be fantastic.

I want to get started on something, even if it fails, I'll keep trying new things until one makes it. I'm not the kind of guy that fears failure. I actually get motivated if things don't go my way to work harder, as long as I'm passionate about what I'm doing, I'm worst than the Energizer Bunny because I can't stop. I get a thrill from pushing limits. The only road block I'm currently facing is not knowing how to code or build a website that can do the kind of things I need it to do. 

No, my first post was some basic info on Uphold's debit/credit card policy.
Pretty boring stuff.  Not like this.  This is exciting!
I'll start working on writing some topics to post in the club.
Should have that ready next week.
Do you want to get the new club setup, or shall I?

I was thinking something like, "XRP Think Tank"

"Brainstorming and developing new use cases for 
XRP, RippleNet, and the new Internet of Value"

What do you think?  
I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

I've had the same thoughts about coding. Even looked into purchasing books and taking classes.  Yeah, not gonna happen. 

Is there a list of Venture Capital organizations dedicated to blockchain startups? Y'know, the ones who have programmers, business experts, writers, etc... already waiting for the next incredible opportunity to build a worldwide blockchain project. xSpring wants to invest in companies with a history. Where would a person with business experience present a potential blockchain idea for backing? ??? 

It's great Ripple, the company, is supporting ideas from universities, but what about from the community who has already been in the workforce for 30 years... who is listening to our ideas?

1 hour ago, increasedwisdom said:

No, my first post was some basic info on Uphold's debit/credit card policy.
Pretty boring stuff.  Not like this.  This is exciting!
I'll start working on writing some topics to post in the club.
Should have that ready next week.
Do you want to get the new club setup, or shall I?

I was thinking something like, "XRP Think Tank"

"Brainstorming and developing new use cases for 
XRP, RippleNet, and the new Internet of Value"

What do you think?  
I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

I'm actually getting ready to head out to the beach for a long weekend with my family. But, if you haven't created the club by the time I get back on Sunday, I'll go ahead and make one.

I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and sharing ideas for helping the XRP ecosystem grow! 

Have a great weekend (Fourth Holiday weekend ?)

32 minutes ago, Wizann said:

I've had the same thoughts about coding. Even looked into purchasing books and taking classes.  Yeah, not gonna happen. 

Is there a list of Venture Capital organizations dedicated to blockchain startups? Y'know, the ones who have programmers, business experts, writers, etc... already waiting for the next incredible opportunity to build a worldwide blockchain project. xSpring wants to invest in companies with a history. Where would a person with business experience present a potential blockchain idea for backing? ??? 

It's great Ripple, the company, is supporting ideas from universities, but what about from the community who has already been in the workforce for 30 years... who is listening to our ideas?

Agreed. Totally agree. Mark Zuckerberg wasn't a person with tremendous business experience and look what he started. I remember joining FB in 2006 when most people didn't know what it was. It all started with college students joining...

XRP chat is at a good place. People of all ages want to prosper and jump into the crypto markets because they see tremendous potential. Give people an opportunity to make money and explore ideas, and there you have a gold mine.