Deleted

Is Miguel Vias still working for Ripple?

33 minutes ago, Winteriscomming said:

You guys have to understand Ripple's strategy. They will not do any public exposure tweeting XRP news, they work at RIpple not XRP so the only person responsable that can talk officialy for XRP is David.

Edit:

I don't know if Miguel is still working or not with Ripple but im sure that he can not continue with his XRP role (xrp markets) inside Ripple, at least before SEC decision.

The move is obvious.

Even if he changes his role now miguels official title in past was head of xrp markets which cant be undone now...

Maybe, just maybe some of them are on a vacation. 

37 minutes ago, smoothy said:

maybe it has to do with the fact that they are very hard at work.

This is true, but they hired someone specifically to be the community liaison to give themselves the space to do the work. Interfacing with the community IS work because we're providing the liquidity to bootstrap their operations before institutional money jumps in. I'm not expecting Brad to come post here after speaking at a conference, but at the very least, the community liaison should be regularly out in the community (digitally or in person) IMO. 

1 hour ago, SomeGuyXRP said:

This is true, but they hired someone specifically to be the community liaison to give themselves the space to do the work. Interfacing with the community IS work because we're providing the liquidity to bootstrap their operations before institutional money jumps in. I'm not expecting Brad to come post here after speaking at a conference, but at the very least, the community liaison should be regularly out in the community (digitally or in person) IMO. 

I suspect times where silence is best.  I believe that we are extremely close to a major breakthrough announcement and when this occurs none of you will care that there was a season of silence.

This silence could be in all of our best interest for now.

Just saying

Edited by itcdominic

I suspect times where silence is best.  I believe that we are extremely close to a major breakthrough announcement and when this occurs none of you will care that there was a season of silence.
This silence could be in all of our best interest for now.

Just saying
Let's hope so it's not disastrous news.

1 hour ago, princesultan said:

silence is not a good thing folks, no matter how you spin it.

Huh? Don't see the logic behind this.

NDAs aren't good things? Because NDAs = silence

Guest Ripplista79

SBI coming soon shhhhhhhhhhhh silence is golden

Guest Ripplista79

Claire does a good job.  It is not in her job description to cater to you needy people who seem to need daily reassurance and start acting like meth tweakers when you don't get it.  

37 minutes ago, Ripplista79 said:

Claire does a good job.  It is not in her job description to cater to you needy people who seem to need daily reassurance and start acting like meth tweakers when you don't get it.  

Lol...you're so right!!!