Jump to content
MrX

Is Miguel Vias still working for Ripple?

Recommended Posts

Guest Ripplista79

You little pecker boys sure like to pick on girls to compensate for your problem eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Qasim_786 said:

If that is genuinely her, and also remembering her tone-deaf comment on recent geopolitical issues, I feel Ripple would be better represented without her. 

There's no way that was her tweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, nikb said:

Come on people… seriously? It’s blatantly obvious that her account was hacked.

Thanks for this rectification. I feel that Ripple must have some procedures in place for cases like this.  Procedures how to communicate when an account is hacked to let people know that the statements made are fake.

Working for a large bank I can tell you that we have an extensive instruction guide with the do’s and don’t’s regarding social media.  Sometimes a little overdone, but professional nontheless. 

The fact that in this case it was not blatantly obvious that her account was hacked ( at least for me it wasn’t) has to make you wonder.... 

This is partly due to the whole crypto-space: everybody is tweeting everything without any censorship ( Justin, McAfee etc), partly due to her own reputation ( she made some awkward tweets, and maybe isn’t communicating enough with this part of the community;  her last post was early june. Why isn’t she responding herself atm???). 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ripplista79 said:

Please remove yourself from XRP chat, you are not worthy.

If only this came from someone who’s worthy to be on the forum herself......

Sadly it’s not. 

50 silly and useless predictions, and counting..

 

2 hours ago, Ripplista79 said:

You little pecker boys sure like to pick on girls to compensate for your problem eh?

If you want to be taken seriously as a woman better not make this kind of statements.  It’s counterproductive.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nikb said:

Come on people… seriously? It’s blatantly obvious that her account was hacked.

Thanks for chiming in on this, but I guess you can't comment on the OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Thanks for this rectification. I feel that Ripple must have some procedures in place for cases like this.  Procedures how to communicate when an account is hacked to let people know that the statements made are fake.

Working for a large bank I can tell you that we have an extensive instruction guide with the do’s and don’t’s regarding social media.  Sometimes a little overdone, but professional nontheless. 

The fact that in this case it was not blatantly obvious that her account was hacked ( at least for me it wasn’t) has to make you wonder.... 

This is partly due to the whole crypto-space: everybody is tweeting everything without any censorship ( Justin, McAfee etc), partly due to her own reputation ( she made some awkward tweets, and maybe isn’t communicating enough with this part of the community;  her last post was early june. Why isn’t she responding herself atm???). 

 

 

 

 

"The fact that in this case it was not blatantly obvious that her account was hacked "

REALY ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×