Are we back?

6 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Yes it might but no one knows.

If you are that certain of a fall in BTC and XRP you should consider a short?

I prefer the simple HODL life. 

I would short, but I can not sell my XRP... I love them to much.
I know XRP will go lower, but I am always afraid that this is take off place and I will miss take off. I am FOMO...

Many times I wanted to sell... and I would make good profit, but at the end I just can not click sell. I only buy.
Yes, I am angry, said and ****** off. I am going to the end.

5 hours ago, JojoBelt said:

I would short, but I can not sell my XRP... I love them to much.
I know XRP will go lower, but I am always afraid that this is take off place and I will miss take off. I am FOMO...

Many times I wanted to sell... and I would make good profit, but at the end I just can not click sell. I only buy.
Yes, I am angry, said and ****** off. I am going to the end.

I understand this frustration. 

If we were all smart we would have sold at $3 and bought back in at 25c!!

But then again we should have all sold everything we owned in January 2017 bought XRP at $0.006 and then sold in January 2018 made a tonne of money and bought back in now!! or will it go lower. 

And that’s it isn’t it no one knows. Heinsight is a wonderful tool. 

If you HODL you don’t worry about buying and selling you just ride it out. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

45 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I understand this frustration. 

If we were all smart we would have sold at $3 and bought back in at 25c!!

But then again we would should have all sold everything we owned in January 2017 bought XRP at $0.006 and then sold in January 2018 made a tonne of money and bought back in now!! or will it go lower. 

And that’s it isn’t it no one knows. Heinsight is a wonderful tool. 

If you HODL you don’t worry about buying and selling you just ride it out. 

And you'd sell in January at $3 feeling extremely uncomfortable wondering if you'd missed out on $10 per XRP.  I sold in late January (substantially lower than its ATH) with sleepless nights thinking I was a loser (having made a big profit in absolute terms, though missing much bigger relative profits).  As you say, nobody calls the tops and bottoms perfectly or even close to perfect.  We're making a bet that XRP is going to be a success or not.  

7 hours ago, lucid99 said:

Does it really matter if you buy at .25 or .35? If you believe there’s serious upside then it should make little difference. You also risk the price going up. 

Yes, it matters a lot, especially if you want to buy more for less!! I only buy cheaper than my previous buy-in, my next Target is under .25c . If it hits that, great!! If not, I can feel good about my current winnings as I've met my initial accumulation goal already.

Wont sell til we see $10, then $50, $100, $250, $500, $750, $1000

The strategy works both ways when buying or selling, plus it was taught to me by a lucky magic ? who knows many things...

On 9/3/2018 at 11:44 PM, Worldcryptoboss said:

IF you have money to invest in XRP, then it should be invested. The 10 cent per XRP difference won't be a huge drawback with respect to your returns, unless you're making a major investment (10k XRP or more) It's unlikely (though possible) that XRP will ever be significantly lower than it is now

Its very unlikely that we will see another drop! 

Well, takes not much effort to imagine what happens if BTC drops to $6600 (or $6100) .... 

But indeed, the counterside is that any announcement can be expected which could flip the current sentiment into a massive positive bull run for Ripple. But somehow I am not expecting it on very short notice, unfortunately. I dont mind to be surprised and stay positive!

the xRapid BANK go live is something I am eagerly looking forward to.