BecomeRich

Are we back?

1 hour ago, Blubber said:

A true forum invites and celebrates all opinions and points of view.  This site is woefully lacking in that area.  The mindless cheerleading and adolescent tossing out of labels and insults when the proper opinions are not expressed is deplorable.  However, the new mod, Pablo seems to have matters better in hand.

Cheerleading that XRP is going to hit $ 10 one day is as valuable as your contributions so far saying it’s going to zero soon. All you did until now is kicking and shouting against others with a, in your view, too positive mindset. 

So:  when will YOU start to add value to this forum with argumented advises and insights? 

2 hours ago, JojoBelt said:

I believe this is only correction of the fall. 
If SEC decision for ETF fund is negative or postponed that will effect complete crypto and we go much lower...

In Canada we already have a Bitcoin Fund. Only for the whealthiest so far but it's a beginning. They can hold it in their retirement saving account!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/globe-wealth/article-high-net-worth-investors-now-able-to-hold-bitcoin-in-registered/

what we need are confirmed results and no new visions anymore.. that is why XRP-price  is tanking now: showing that the majority of investors is not believing in the visions anymore - they want to see results... 

and yes, I also think that we will see even lower prices ... and - to be honest - I think about closing my positions now and reinvesting after "real" results from Ripple, xRapid and Coil...

I don't mind if we drop lower, the only issue is can we recover... excuse my ignorance here but has any other 'crypto' hit the floor and then risen to a level higher than it was before?

I'm doing my best to learn and understand as much as possible here.

19 minutes ago, stevo7790 said:

I don't mind if we drop lower, the only issue is can we recover... excuse my ignorance here but has any other 'crypto' hit the floor and then risen to a level higher than it was before?

I'm doing my best to learn and understand as much as possible here.

Yes. Go look at BTC crash and recovery cycles. 

45 minutes ago, xSODAx said:

what we need are confirmed results and no new visions anymore.. that is why XRP-price  is tanking now: showing that the majority of investors is not believing in the visions anymore - they want to see results... 

and yes, I also think that we will see even lower prices ... and - to be honest - I think about closing my positions now and reinvesting after "real" results from Ripple, xRapid and Coil...

It will be too late by then. Unless you have inside information that a big announcement is going to happen you will miss the start of the bullrun and you will buy too high, when the announcement actually happens. Remember the December bullrun. After the big rise we learned about Moneygram and WU testing xRapid. Also Santanter, MoneyTap and LianLianPay using xCurrent. The insiders were the first to set the wheels in motion for XRP to skyrocket. Same thing will happen again.

9 minutes ago, icebreath said:

It will be too late by then. Unless you have inside information that a big announcement is going to happen you will miss the start of the bullrun and you will buy too high, when the announcement actually happens. Remember the December bullrun. After the big rise we learned about Moneygram and WU testing xRapid. Also Santanter, MoneyTap and LianLianPay using xCurrent. The insiders were the first to set the wheels in motion for XRP to skyrocket. Same thing will happen again.

losing trust in Ripple... Could see Visions but no results (SBI VC, india-mobile-partnering, SWIFT attack, world currency, and so on), could see spending XRP for free (charity or Coil), could see BG pretending XRP is not a security (it will not his decision - and yesterday SEC announced that probably all are securities)... I need results to restore confidence in Ripple and XRP

Where is that f**g "at last one bank" that will use xRapid

Attention -> sarkastic statement now: Is Brad the Elon of cryptosphere?

Edited by xSODAx

*sigh*

I think I am getting biplolar... I love what ripple is trying to but in these times I am searching for results.. SBI VC was - in my oppinion - the biggest disappoinment so far (OTC-Trading instead of xRapid).. earlier in this year we heard of WU testing 10 (!) use cases with xRapid stating that it was disappointing and so on.. I am really expecting results.. as the market does (as we can see at XRP prices).....

2 minutes ago, BecomeRich said:

Most board members are back in Black after investing at low low prices. Sky is the limit from here ❤️?to the moon ? 

Not me. 

First purchase January 4th...