XRPeteSampras

Progress: A Short Story

That was an outstanding read, thank you. It had my attention all the way through. I loved the imagination as well as the the delivery and the construct.

I shall be forwarding this to the people who I convinced to invest in XRP, particularly at the beginning of the year.

On 2 July 2018 at 11:29 PM, XRPeteSampras said:

Quite often the ones who paid those fees the most regularly were the ones who could afford it the least.

So true.

Mate you blew me away with this story.   I loved it.  I am so glad you wrote it and that I saw it and read it.  Uplifting and exciting and perhaps, hopefully....   prophetic.

Thanks heaps for writing and sharing it.

What a wonderful short story, @XRPeteSampras 

Near future science fiction in its finest. We begin not sure what this is about, and assume we are in the present. That we are not in the present dawns upon us in a gentle way in the very natural dialogue.

It's a story that doesn't simply revel in the concept of a new economy. In fact, what makes it more of a timeless story is how the technology is really a vehicle to remind us that our world desires are of no benefit without heeding the world with compassion.

Thanks.