Of course everyone thinks they should've sold at the ATH. Damn, if you want to be smart, you should've sold right at 60 cents mid Dec when the price tripled. Timing is not easy.

Also, who would've really thought XRP goes back down sub 50 cents?

WOW . . . haven't checked this forum OR the price in a few months and its  the same old blah blah blah. I know I only have myself to blame for not selling in early January BUT I would think all the hodlers here would be a bit more apologetic since you did largely influence my decision. 

Now is the time to BUY, not sell.

7 minutes ago, BigFish said:

WOW . . . haven't checked this forum OR the price in a few months and its  the same old blah blah blah. I know I only have myself to blame for not selling in early January BUT I would think all the hodlers here would be a bit more apologetic since you did largely influence my decision. 

You are an adult and a greedy one at that. If you were not happy with the 30,000+% increase in the 18 months before December last year and did not sell then that is on you. Coming on here and crying like a child only shows you up to be unwise, immature and petulant. Expecting people to "apologise" to you shows you are not the brightest light in Christendom either..

No more from you please.

I like how people like to come here and post a topic blaming a community for their own supidity. And then don't comment back. Like this hey you guys suck bye!

14 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

I like how people like to come here and post a topic blaming a community for their own supidity. And then don't comment back. Like this hey you guys suck bye!

Trolling