7 hours ago, BigFish said:

WOW . . . haven't checked this forum OR the price in a few months and its  the same old blah blah blah. I know I only have myself to blame for not selling in early January BUT I would think all the hodlers here would be a bit more apologetic since you did largely influence my decision. 

Hopefully you will get back to us in another few months . . . with an apology! 😉

8 hours ago, BigFish said:

WOW . . . haven't checked this forum OR the price in a few months and its  the same old blah blah blah. I know I only have myself to blame for not selling in early January BUT I would think all the hodlers here would be a bit more apologetic since you did largely influence my decision. 

WOW... Does your mommy pick out your outfit for the day too? Make your own decisions.

I'm still sticking to my $100 EOY price prediction for 2018. <- This is not investing advice (since you do what others tell you)

9 hours ago, Skippy said:

Of course everyone thinks they should've sold at the ATH. Damn, if you want to be smart, you should've sold right at 60 cents mid Dec when the price tripled. Timing is not easy.

Also, who would've really thought XRP goes back down sub 50 cents?

I did.

3 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I present to you a video of a rabbit's attempt at eating an apple peel ribbon. Can it eat the entire thing without it breaking? 

You can spend 4 minutes of your existence thinking up a response to the OP or watch this adorable bunny video. 

OMG.  That is the best four minutes I’ve spent in a LONG time!!  Thanks!  

I'd like an apology from the guy who didn't convince me to buy more at 0.005 USD...where are you now? Hiding on your private island? You rich b**ch Chicken!!! :dirol:

3 hours ago, Centaurus said:

Hopefully you will get back to us in another few months . . . with an apology! 😉

Maybe he sold out.😕

11 hours ago, BigFish said:

selling all because of this one post! thanks for the clarity!

9 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I'm hijacking this thread! Let's play.... 

blame-game.jpg.cc4e02a8b060c4b46f8fc522a50a6258.jpg

Rules are simple.

1. Who or what can you blame for buying XRP?
  2. Explain how they or it affected your decision.
  3. You can't blame yourself! 

I blame air! Without air I would have died and not bought XRP. 

ISIS was primarily responsible for making me invest in crypto. I didn't know what crypto was until I heard on the news that isis was being funded by bitcoin. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, LordVetinari said:

I'm hijacking this thread! Let's play.... 

blame-game.jpg.cc4e02a8b060c4b46f8fc522a50a6258.jpg

Rules are simple.

1. Who or what can you blame for buying XRP?
  2. Explain how they or it affected your decision.
  3. You can't blame yourself! 

I blame air! Without air I would have died and not bought XRP. 

It was Colonel Bitcoin in the Conservatory with the Candlestick.

Edited by jag216

As soon as an OP doesn't reply within the same day; that makes them a troll. I came here to vent my anger and that's what I done did. 

8th of January. Malta. Apple. Amazon. This. That. The other. :dash1:

I really hope XRP will reach at least 10$ by the end of next year or i'm outta here.