If you sell now because some people are pessimistic (like you) and the price goes up, will we have to apologise again?

I am sure in January when the price peaked there were some people saying they were selling, but you ignored their advice, are you going to apologies to them?

When things go wrong do you always blame other people rather than take responsibility for you own actions.

30 minutes ago, SnoopXRP said:

?

What are you? 12? Keep at it, Little Johnny. One day you can be a troll too! 

Barely warrants being on the “ignore” list but what the hell, I’ll do it anyway.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

What are you? 12? Keep at it, Little Johnny. One day you can be a troll too! 

Barely warrants being on the “ignore” list but what the hell, I’ll do it anyway.

Deeznuts are huge but that don't make them smart. 

Are you 12? Said deeznuts, lol.

stop trying to get me to buy and pump xrp for you.

Edited by SnoopXRP

5 hours ago, sigmundaas said:

Now is the time to BUY, not sell.

Godt å se deg her også :D Har diskutert en del sammen med deg på Kryptovaluta Norge, spennende måned i vente!

4 minutes ago, iLeeT said:

LOL, thanks for the laugh mate. Maybe you should consider suing Ripple as well?

No way ripple is awesome, they have Xcurrent and Xvia. Someone does need to sue that xrp ledger though, having money floating around on the internet is irresponsible and dangerious. I'm going to call Diane Feinstein.

2 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

I present to you a video of a rabbit's attempt at eating an apple peel ribbon. Can it eat the entire thing without it breaking? 

You can spend 4 minutes of your existence thinking up a response to the OP or watch this adorable bunny video. 

I want to see it come out in one piece.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Annern said:

Godt å se deg her også :D Har diskutert en del sammen med deg på Kryptovaluta Norge, spennende måned i vente!

?

Edited by SnoopXRP