nHBtTiSTBi465DDqYw7WZSr8wG9vgwJoNL1odK23mD9XEvzeLwM1

that is my public key for the node, i used to be able to ctrl+f it on the validators section of xrpcharts, now it ain't there anymore, is there something im supposed to do on my end or is this a problem on ripples side?

Have you figured it out yet?  I went to check and couldn't find it either. 

I'll readily admit it's a stupid question, especially since it's to YOU and not a XRP newbie, but the node HAD been updated to the latest version, right?  I seem to remember you doing a video about nodes being over 1.0.0 and such so like I said I'm sorry in advance, but I had to ask.  

Is that the validation pubkey or the one of your node?

Please post the output of the server_info RPC call and the config file you're using if you want help, your post doesn't have enough information to debug this further.

Posted (edited)

I've seen it pop-up over here: https://data.ripple.com/v2/network/validators/nHBtTiSTBi465DDqYw7WZSr8wG9vgwJoNL1odK23mD9XEvzeLwM1

Looks like you're verified by Ripple ? 

{"domain":"kickstart.alexcobbvalidatingtransactions.xyz","domain_state":"verified","last_datetime":"2018-06-28T17:21:35.989Z","validation_public_key":"nHBtTiSTBi465DDqYw7WZSr8wG9vgwJoNL1odK23mD9XEvzeLwM1","result":"success"}

I suspect it's some hickup in xrpcharts, on the other hand, the last date-time seems to be from 2018-06-28. Maybe check your logs..

edit:

this links works: https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators/nHBtTiSTBi465DDqYw7WZSr8wG9vgwJoNL1odK23mD9XEvzeLwM1

Edited by jn_r

Posted (edited)

thanks jn_r for that link

I can see mine xrpn.io too using that validator link as verified dispite I can't see it at validator chart

br

Edited by pepo