FreedomGundam

What if XRP is security?

Hi guys,

I know that if XRP win in the court and declare as not security it will be fantastic. But, what if they loose and the court says "Ok, XRP is a security." 

Any idea what will happen? Is the XRP will be convert to stock? or maybe the court order XRP to cease to exist?

Anybody can give best scenario possible and worse scenario?

Thanks guys

12 minutes ago, namini said:

I'll copy / paste my answer from half an hour ago:

Bittrex ceo (US Exchange listing XRP) already answered this https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/8o0bjh/bittrex_ceo_says_xrp_is_not_a_security/

Thanks for the link, I already read. The link has prove that XRP is not security. But this is not my question. My Question is what if the XRP loose?

No one here is a competent here to answer you imo, so why would you trust anyone's answer? I just trust what i read/learn/hear from big boys like the bittrex ceo and his army of lawyers.

Guys, sorry I think we have missunderstanding here. I read tons of article that tells XRP is not security. But, I'm not looking for the reason why it is not security. But, what if XRP loose in court? what will happen to XRP?

Thanks..

5 minutes ago, FreedomGundam said:

Guys, sorry I think we have missunderstanding here. I read tons of article that tells XRP is not security. But, I'm not looking for the reason why it is not security. But, what if XRP loose in court? what will happen to XRP?

Thanks..

The value would likely collapse and Ripple the company will lose the war of global payments as they would fade away to a banking software company and the IoV would die as we imagine it today. 

it was as back in day ripple sold the first batch before the DOJ and Fincen pulled them up and spanked them for being a naughty boy and not the messiah

alsothis.JPG.0162698f74f4cb3cffdc584aa595e634.JPG

and then recently that SEC bloke said that it may start off a security but evolve into other or some ***** like that

u googlefu

9 minutes ago, Hodlezerper said:

The value would likely collapse and Ripple the company will lose the war of global payments as they would fade away to a banking software company and the IoV would die as we imagine it today. 

Thanks, this is the answer I'm looking for. At least I know what I'm betting against. I think the best scenario is Ripple will survive in global market minus US.