ElvisLives

Anyone Concerned with the trillionaires that will come from XRP?

It's troubling to a lot of analysts and investors that Ripple management would be wealthier than anyone alive if XRP cracked double digits for a company that hasn't really done anything.

Edited by Konan45

20 minutes ago, marousi said:

Should I buy a honda civic or a ford?

While the price of the Honda is almost certainly higher the benefits in build quality, performance and safety will outweigh the cost. The new Honda Civic will also do 85mpg! Which is a remarkable feat for a 'traditional' petrol/diesel engine. Something to think about.

6 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

While the price of the Honda is almost certainly higher the benefits in build quality, performance and safety will outweigh the cost. The new Honda Civic will also do 85mpg! Which is a remarkable feat for a 'traditional' petrol/diesel engine. Something to think about.

Great.. I'll buy one tomorrow and hopefully all the chicks will think I'm cool

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

You are correct but the thread ended in Feb. It is now June. More people have joined since then and it is still of great concern. But if no one cares that XRP is the child of the Tyrell Corporation. I yield

I think ElvisLives was introducing a sensible question worth reflecting on.  Its a pity that the responses were so childish.

Power corrupts but not always.  Some very rich people can misuse their money others become benefactors.  There is an unusually large number of sociopaths in politics and boardrooms and we usually we do not know the way they will turn until after it has happened.  On the plus side the owners of Ripple have shown themselves to have social consciences and have a willingness to use their excess money to promote some good causes.  Wealthy people like Bill Gates like to use their money to do good, other wealthy men think wealth gives them a right to walk up to pretty women and force them to serve their sexual fantasies.

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think ElvisLives was introducing a sensible question worth reflecting on.  Its a pity that the responses were so childish.

Power corrupts but not always.  Some very rich people can misuse their money others become benefactors.  There is an unusually large number of sociopaths in politics and boardrooms and we usually we do not know the way they will turn until after it has happened.  On the plus side the owners of Ripple have shown themselves to have social consciences and have a willingness to use their excess money to promote some good causes.  Wealthy people like Bill Gates like to use their money to do good, other wealthy men think wealth gives them a right to walk up to pretty women and force them to serve their sexual fantasies.

There's a time and place for everything, it's might be the place, but not the time. 

Morale is pretty low, posts like these are plenty on forum, one can always post a reply and revive it if there is enough response.

Threads like these are more enjoyed and appreciated during bull runs, am not saying it's right or wrong, it's just human psychology.

Once it's announced that someone from Ripple is a trillionaire Ripple will be all over the news and people will be buying like crazy.

Edited by XRPHold