ElvisLives

Anyone Concerned with the trillionaires that will come from XRP?

Maybe something to think about in this depressing, well only 9,900 % increase from $0.005 over the past year or two. Anyway.. sorry.. point to raise is, what happens to the world when XRP hits $500. Sure, the world has had mega wealthy people before - JC was worth $3 trillion. GK was over $100 trillion. The Bezos and that 'man boy' from Facebook will be peanuts to the wealth that will come from this. Are we ready for rulers with that much financial muscle?

11 minutes ago, ElvisLives said:

Maybe something to think about in this depressing, well only 9,900 % increase from $0.005 over the past year or two. Anyway.. sorry.. point to raise is, what happens to the world when XRP hits $500. Sure, the world has had mega wealthy people before - JC was worth $3 trillion. GK was over $100 trillion. The Bezos and that 'man boy' from Facebook will be peanuts to the wealth that will come from this. Are we ready for rulers with that much financial muscle?

Brad would make it law to have a cool beard. Chris would make a law to be super chill at all times and jed would make it law to be a ********* ?

1 minute ago, Rob_long said:

Brad would make it law to have a cool beard. Chris would make a law to be super chill at all times and jed would make it law to be a ********* ?

I cant believe i cant say ********* on here its not even rude!

4 minutes ago, ElvisLives said:

Hey Skeletor... back off on your useless comments. This is a topic for those dealing with serious wealth issues.

Sorry elvis. You said "when xrp hits $500 so i assumed the topic was a joke ?

Ill get back in the closet.

Uh huh huh... skeletor has left the building.