BibleChronologyXRP

SBI is going live next week.

36 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Oh good. Let's see here. My Computer, Documents, MyResignation.doc. Open up Firefox, gmail.com, put in my username, password. Oh damn, put in my password, what? What the hell? I know that's my password. Oh well. Perhaps I shouldn't send it just yet. 

At least you didn't send it when snoop came to party......?

45 minutes ago, BANKXRP said:

Registration Opens in july its Going to take awhile to Process the new accounts. And its by Snail mail Like a credit card comes to your Home  

Do we have any Japanese people on the forum that can comment on this whole process?

The real significance of an SBI exchange is that they are a very well known and trusted financial institution throughout Asia. For those in the U.S., it's similar to Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan offering XRP. 

6 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yes their behaviour is quite likely to be weird to you because they will not look at it in the terms you are framing (have just framed).  Did you see that Japanese advert with a race between Bitcoin and Ripple where Bitcoin was given as head start and overtaken by Ripple.  Many Japanese households have huge personal savings and many of them do not use credit cards, they may not even look at it as an investment.

Why do you think the Japanese are competitive?  It is one of the most homogeneous societies on earth, and taking a subservient position to outsiders goes deep into their language

I believe that advert you are referring to was found to be photoshopped (the rippple & bitcoin logos added).

‘SBi will be taking applications for public users on their exchange from July 2018, not sure how long their verification process takes but we should see a steady increase in price by mid July... then Ripple will announce Xrapid usage and drop the ?.... as all the verified Japanese accounts and the Fomo sets in. 

4 hours ago, BANKXRP said:

Registration Opens in july its Going to take awhile to Process the new accounts. And its by Snail mail Like a credit card comes to your Home  

Exactly.  It's going to take a while...but at least they can MARKET their crypto services to their customers.  This is a long play, like everything in this space.   People who expect XRP to jump to $1 or whatever "because SBIVC mass launch!" will be disappointed.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Dutch_ins said:

People calm down. it says "scheduled", it will be put live for all customers in november.

Exactly, please consider this is a "technology" product and new products never launch on time. Best case scenario is the absolute very end of summer. 

Edited by LordVetinari

10 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

Exactly, please consider this is a "technology" product and new products never launch on time. Best case scenario is the absolute very end of summer. 

Best case was summer of last year. I think a year of delay is enough.