Sign in to follow this  
T800

XRP Percentage Increase / Decrease

2 hours ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

(should take Bitcoin down to sub $2000 and drag all other coins with it).

If BTC goes down to sub 2000 the whole System will collapse as miners will stop mining. I am not saying that it could not happen. but I think that it is quite unlikely. I would say that BTC has now reached its "intrinsic value" which is the cost of energy needed to mine one BTC. 

2 hours ago, RippleHerToShreds said:

I expect to see 0.25 by year end and single figures before we get a base to rally off

Do you hold any XRP at the Moment? I dont think we see single figures ever again. But It is quit possible, that it will take some years till we see +$1 year.  

3 minutes ago, naphta said:

I would say that BTC has now reached its "intrinsic value" which is the cost of energy needed to mine one BTC.  

Contrary to other daft arguments I've seen (with claims of $100, 000+ BTC because that's what it'll cost to mine it), this is exactly why it will die and fail.

5 hours ago, enrique11 said:

Not investment advice, just my opinion:

The market can only go so low before cryptos are significantly discounted and offer great buying opportunities that won't be available for a while or not ever again, particularly if custody and regulatory mechanisms are put in place for institutional investors to start entering this space in large numbers and stay.

Just to give others an example of this. I got into XRP back a few years ago at a net price of about $0.008, and look at the price today.  I think the odds of XRP going back to that price are very slim. Do some of you really believe you will overpay for XRP today if it continue succeeding?  A few years from now some new investors will likely be saying the same thing about the price then that some of you are saying about it today.

Edited by enrique11

1 hour ago, naphta said:

If BTC goes down to sub 2000 the whole System will collapse as miners will stop mining. I am not saying that it could not happen. but I think that it is quite unlikely. I would say that BTC has now reached its "intrinsic value" which is the cost of energy needed to mine one BTC. 

Do you hold any XRP at the Moment? I dont think we see single figures ever again. But It is quit possible, that it will take some years till we see +$1 year.  

Every post I make is not financial advice, just my opinion. ?

Yes, when the price goes down until only those that have the cheapest electricity can afford to mine it, then BTC will basically represent "tokenized electricity" + some profit payed to the miners to "tokenize" it in the few parts of the world where electricity is most affordable.

Yes to the second highlighted comment. In fact, I made a post recently saying that non-speculative value of XRP could take many years to develop because only MMs (market makers) will be willing to hold it longer than just the 5 seconds needed to transact. The FIs won't generally hold XRP in large numbers until the volatility subsides sufficiently for XRP to transition to a relatively stable store of value. IMO, this could take many years.  Speculative value is another thing altogether, IMO that can drive the price way past $1 if we get new investors that get carried away like the ones last December and set off a new global crypto market bull run.

I wish I had a crystal ball. ;*(

11 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Not on onboard this train post retail bubble busting bear markets don't go away easily. I see no catalyst to cause a rise in the market.

Same here.  I see the market going down another 30% at least.  BTC under $5k.  XRP back in the .20 range.  When that happens, I'm going all in.  Selling everything I got.  haha.

Just now, txferrari said:

Same here.  I see the market going down another 30% at least.  BTC under $5k.  XRP back in the .20 range.  When that happens, I'm going all in.  Selling everything I got.  haha.

That sounds like FUD lol :)

4 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

That sounds like FUD lol :)

Well, whatever it is, it sounds good to me.  I've sold all my positions so.  Just waiting right now.  I got lucky tho.  Bought Eth at $540, sold it at $610 about 2 weeks ago.  Had a hunch that 1 week rally we had was it, now look.  Down almost 30% since I sold at $610.   I never thought when i started playing this game back in Oct of '17 that we'd be here, but I'm kind of glad we are cus I'm ready to load back up.  Drop 100,000 stacks, make 100%, then take the year off.  ;)  I've only been around about 9 months, but if this is how it's gonna go, I'm cool with it.  Wait for these crazy arse lows, go all in.  Wait it out, cash out.  Then chill.  Wait for the next bomb to drop.  Do it over again.  I have no reason right now to see a long term hold on anything.  But, that is just how i see it. 

Edited by txferrari

1 hour ago, txferrari said:

Well, whatever it is, it sounds good to me.  I've sold all my positions so.  Just waiting right now.  I got lucky tho.  Bought Eth at $540, sold it at $610 about 2 weeks ago.  Had a hunch that 1 week rally we had was it, now look.  Down almost 30% since I sold at $610.   I never thought when i started playing this game back in Oct of '17 that we'd be here, but I'm kind of glad we are cus I'm ready to load back up.  Drop 100,000 stacks, make 100%, then take the year off.  ;)  I've only been around about 9 months, but if this is how it's gonna go, I'm cool with it.  Wait for these crazy arse lows, go all in.  Wait it out, cash out.  Then chill.  Wait for the next bomb to drop.  Do it over again.  I have no reason right now to see a long term hold on anything.  But, that is just how i see it. 

I'm joking :) good job!!