AlexCobb

Who actively making the smart contracts on Codius?

I would guess it mostly testing at this point.  I know the Coil / Interledger devs were going to run some test contacts and do some stress testing.

Posted (edited)

I’ve been messing around with it. Wasn’t able to go live with a test yet. Submitted 2 bugs to github so it’s definitely not production ready by any means but the rockstars at Coil HQ aren’t playing around. Very active on github 

Edited by XRPwinning

On 6/28/2018 at 5:59 PM, Heisenberg said:

Yeah I would imagine a lot of test contracts for some time in order to stabilise. It is still in beta after all.

Yeah I forgot about that. When is it out of testing?

Didn't Stefan T mention that there were enquiries about Codius as Ethereum wasn't scaling well.  Its possible some of them are getting their feet wet. 

Cyrpoto Kitties for Codius ??

I know a large number of people have been using my contract upload tool (https://upload.host1.codius.live) for testing their hosts.

Myself and a few others have been dabbling in creating contracts. I doubt there would be much from businesses and the like yet as nearly no one knows how to develop for codius yet. It's been out for a month and everyone is still learning. 

Though the number of hosts and contracts are getting higher and higher each day. This thing is already gaining some traction, it's awesome to watch  :)

Why doesn’t the community come up with a use case and run a contract? There has to be something we all want. Imagine if WiesteWind put his messaging system up there!! Or other XRP driven services the the community needs. Those don’t need businesses.

I’ve got my server up.
https://codius.cointrek.voyage

I’m going to try and make a simple contract/program to get oriented.