Sign in to follow this  

XRP Price: Do you think we've reached the bottom or will it hold at $0.40 USD?

Who thinks we'll actually dip below $0.40 USD? Why?

there is no evidence of support @ .40 and as others have stated, we could easily drop to .20 or lower. its not a bad thing unless the company releases bad news, which it has not, which indicates this drop is based on the whole market and NOT xrp alone.

it would probably be a good idea for those interested to have $100 - $500 on hand in case xrp drops below .10 or further. if momentum builds, it will happen

Edited by MegaNerd

19 minutes ago, Annern said:

Everyone who doesn't like losing money cares. I'm tired of hearing "It's great if it dips lower time to accumilate".. There are tons of people who are on the verge of reaching their comfort limit when it comes to investing in crypto, myself included. Every day it dips all I hear is "ACCUMILATE ACCUMILATE great prices".. I have been accumilating for 6 months now, losing money from every single time I have bought. I believe in the tech definitely, but I'm at the point where I've reached my comfort level, I will not be investing much more if it dips below .40, as I've already put in more than I probably should have, and so have many others. Not to mention it's discouraging to know that those who found out about ripple recently due to the PR stunts ripple recently pulled of, are gifted with the oppertunity to buy in for the first time at these premium prices, while I, felt lucky 6 months ago thinking I was in "early", yet 6 months later here we are and these newcomers are paying a fraction of what I paid for my xrp. Luckily I've gotten my average down quite a bit, but still very unfortunate.

I feel you. I recently switched from “ goal thinking”  in terms of numbers of coins I want to have, to maximising the amount of fiat I’m willing to lose ( yes, willing, not afford).  Sold some coins, booked the fiat back to my savings account and now I’m happy with the amount still invested ( this instead of wanting and reaching for  xxxx XRP or yyyyTRX). 

1 hour ago, Annern said:

Everyone who doesn't like losing money cares. I'm tired of hearing "It's great if it dips lower time to accumilate".. There are tons of people who are on the verge of reaching their comfort limit when it comes to investing in crypto, myself included. Every day it dips all I hear is "ACCUMILATE ACCUMILATE great prices".. I have been accumilating for 6 months now, losing money from every single time I have bought. I believe in the tech definitely, but I'm at the point where I've reached my comfort level, I will not be investing much more if it dips below .40, as I've already put in more than I probably should have, and so have many others. Not to mention it's discouraging to know that those who found out about ripple recently due to the PR stunts ripple recently pulled of, are gifted with the oppertunity to buy in for the first time at these premium prices, while I, felt lucky 6 months ago thinking I was in "early", yet 6 months later here we are and these newcomers are paying a fraction of what I paid for my xrp. Luckily I've gotten my average down quite a bit, but still very unfortunate.

I totally understand. I've invested what I can live without. If all is gone, I'd be totally okay. 

I won't be buying anymore. I've reached my target.

I hope it stays above 40 and climbs. I think it's time. It's time to decouple from the Bitcoin futures charade. It'll keep dropping if this doesn't change. That's not FUD. It's just the way it is. I'm not selling or trading. Selling too early and at a loss is not a smart move, and trading isn't worth it because of short term capital gain taxes. It's all being tracked. Just look at the tx ID at the bottom of every trade...

Just hold if you can until this matures or you hit your targets. What they say is true if you over leverage, "the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Also, goooooooooooooolllll Argentina! Watching the game ?

1 hour ago, Annern said:

Yes I understand those feelings and I had them for a while but I have left them  behind.  I have made my decision and that decision was made for good reasons to do with my assessments at that moment in time.  If I went back to when I started investing in XRP on the 13 Dec 2017 I would probably make the same decisions and lose the same amount again because my investments decisions were the right ones.  If things pan out as I expect this investment will change my life, so obviously I am always waiting for the lift off.

Its a mindset, you have to cultivate.  I will certainly go on buying if the price goes on going down and stop if it goes up, so rationally I will do better in the long term if XRP goes down further and stays there for another six months.  I am satisfied that I am doing everything right and even if XRP fails and I lose it will be down to bad luck rather than poor judgement.. 

5 minutes ago, Mr_Cambridge said:

Also, goooooooooooooolllll Argentina! Watching the game ?

Beautiful! Well deserved imo. Let's hope it stays above .40, but I won't be surprised if it goes down to .20 because of buttcoin. You never know though, a huge announcement could be just around the corner, xrapid could go live or alibaba partnership confirmation, I think the alibaba partnership alone would definitely create some traction. It's not worth it trying to short, I've tried it in the past, been burned every single time.

1 hour ago, XRPLearner said:

We remain tied to the whims of BTC and I see nothing of note to say it has reached the floor. It broke down to $5800 this past weekend which pulled XRP to $0.44. Right now it wouldn’t surprise me to see $0.30s or even $0.20s. That said I can’t see the future so I’m picking up XRP at various levels until things finally stabilize.

1 hour ago, XRPLearner said:

Last year xrp went from .20 to 3.85 it make about +36.000% a year. Now this year from 3.85 to 0.20 fallin to -36.000% ?????? wow its very cool from ripple . 

1 minute ago, sophievu said:

Last year xrp went from .20 to 3.85 it make about +36.000% a year. Now this year from 3.85 to 0.20 fallin to -36.000% ?????? wow its very cool from ripple . 

It’s can’t fall more than 100% ... and this is why we’ll all be millionaires! ??

Sign in to follow this