This is so RIPPLE!

"Through the blockchain platform, the sender and receiver are also able to track their money with every step of the way – from when the remittance application was made, until when the receiver successfully obtains the money. All information stored, shared or uploaded through the blockchain remittance platform is further encrypted with the most advanced protocols to protect the user’s privacy."

Source: http://www.manilastandard.net/business/banking-report/268947/globe-taps-blockchain-for-remittance-service.html

Something else to add to the GCash speculation:

Western Union and G-Xchange Inc. have enabled consumers to receive Western Union international or domestic money transfers into their registered GCash wallets 24/7—providing consumers with convenient access at their finger-tips. Following an agreement between the two companies, Western Union’s global cross-border platform was integrated with G-Xchange, Inc’s world class e-commerce platform to enable GCash users to direct money transfers into their GCash wallets from almost anywhere around the world and from within the Philippines.

GXI description,

G-Xchange Inc. is an operating company under Globe Fintech Innovations Inc. (Mynt). It offers GCash, an internationally acclaimed micropayment service that transforms the mobile phone into a virtual wallet for secure, fast and convenient payments and money transfers.

https://businessmirror.com.ph/western-union-expands-digital-distribution-through-gcash-mobile-wallets/

Something doesnt add up here , the CEO of MoneyGram wasnt satisfied by the results and they only did 10 trials .

I dont think its xrapid , but at the same time there is no technology i know besides xrp to make the transaction in three seconds !!! 

if someone can help me understanding this :)

4 minutes ago, khalilovic said:

Something doesnt add up here , the CEO of MoneyGram wasnt satisfied by the results and they only did 10 trials .

I dont think its xrapid , but at the same time there is no technology i know besides xrp to make the transaction in three seconds !!! 

if someone can help me understanding this :)

you are confusing Moneygram and Western Union

3 minutes ago, Lamberth said:

Read all comments and can’t believe nobody said this. When moon?

Sorry.

@mars75 Great post!

Can't see whatever it is.....

great post mars but not enough info from Ali..

it would be nice to know the fees, charges, whether it's a payment as settlement complete and if the transaction speed includes the first payment...