Asen4XRP

[NOT CONFIRMED] BREAKING!!! Standard Chartered has partnered with Ripple & Ant Financial Services Group(Alipay)

1 hour ago, Talinos said:

Aha ... thats why there are 3 lawsuits right now... Dont ever come to the conclusion that Ripple labs knows all, can do all and understands all. They are freaking humans -  not gods (except David ofc) 

Agree, I just don't like that attitude that people think they know it all better and feel entitled to demand things.

</offtopic>

Edited by crypto1337

2 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

Certainly looks like him

Yes, I too agree it is him. However, when was that picture taken? And what is it's relevance to the current Standard Chart/Ant. Fin/Ripple discussion?

3 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

Yes, I too agree it is him. However, when was that picture taken? And what is it's relevance to the current Standard Chart/Ant. Fin/Ripple discussion?

It defo looks like the same tie as Ma was wearing yesterday. Now this is interesting.......

2 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

It defo looks like the same tie as Ma was wearing yesterday. Now this is interesting.......

Great detective work. I missed that myself 

Ripple has nothing to do with this.
http://www.scmp.com/tech/china-tech/article/2152349/after-failed-moneygram-bid-ant-financial-goes-one-better-blockchain

Through the Alipay blockchain, remittances can be done at a competitive exchange rate, in real-time and with lower fees than traditional money transfer services, according to the company.

https://coingape.com/ant-financial-cross-border-remittance-market-threat-to-ripple/

The financial arm of Alibaba Group, Ant Financial has officially entered into cross-border remittance market to offer cheaper and faster service. Does this mean Ripple will be facing competition from the industry giant?

Edited by Panosmek

20 minutes ago, xrp-pat said:

Certainly looks like him

100% its Dilip - but that doesn't prove anything sadly... OFF TOPIC - but I love Dilip - I find him as soothing to listen to as BG

25 minutes ago, Panosmek said:

That is assuming scmp and coingape have definitive knowledge that Ripple technology is not being used.

I don't have the answers and this is what is trying to be confirmed.

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, LordVetinari said:

That is assuming scmp and coingape have definitive knowledge that Ripple technology is not being used.

I don't have the answers and this is what is trying to be confirmed.

It's a collaboration of AliPay and GCash, nothing to do with Ripple or else it would be mentioned. It is so simple, i can't see why people continue this story.

using tech developed by @AntFinancial and @Alipay

Edited by Panosmek

57 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

The picture of Ma with the Phillipino woman shows him wearing a red tie . In the picture with Dilip he is wearing a blue tie no ?