8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

In today's blog, I cover an enormous amount of recent news and high-profile media coverage of Ripple, XRP, and Codius.  

That's the understatement of the year.  Thank you, Hodor, for your generosity of spirit.

Great read here, I’m on this forum everyday and still always learn so much from your blog.  Thank you.

one question regarding Stefan’s presentation on Coil: What exactly does “finalized web monetezation spec” mean?  It’s listed on the timeline as Q4 this year.  When can we expect to see widespread adoption of streaming micropayments such as the examples he listed in the presentation?

Also, the last blog and thread as a result proved to be one of the most interesting reads ever on xrpchat.  I’m sure the community won’t bite on this nonsense bait above hoping to derail the dialogue.  

Edited by aavkk

21 minutes ago, aavkk said:

What exactly does “finalized web monetezation spec” mean?

My understanding from what I've read so far is that the Interledger standard and the Google-and-Apple-sponsored Web Payments standard do not go far enough for his taste.

So Coil is sponsoring a new standard for streaming payments and using micropayments.  This *should* allow sites and content providers to automatically charge opted-in browsers for content at a level that is configurable by individuals that are browsing.  I'm not sure what is meant by "finalized" other than they are probably still writing the spec. 

Anybody else can correct me here if I'm wrong.  

1 hour ago, Zaki said:

Hodor is one of the least thoughtful persons in the cryptospace...

If you meant to give THE man a big compliment, you'd better read what's in your post...:D

Edited by DutchPanda