VanGogh

Crypto price drop

fearful investors need to figure out if they invested in XRP or the entire crypto market? I dont recall there being a coin called, "Entire-Market". 

XRP is dropping because the market is dropping. same with btc, eth, etc

also, fearful investors shouldnt have invested in the first place if they dont have a clue what theyre doing.

4 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

fearful investors need to figure out if they invested in XRP or the entire crypto market? I dont recall there being a coin called, "Entire-Market". 

XRP is dropping because the market is dropping. same with btc, eth, etc

also, fearful investors shouldnt have invested in the first place if they dont have a clue what theyre doing.

Is it XRP against the world now lol

well it always has been /s

1 minute ago, mm34505 said:

Is it XRP against the world now lol

well it always has been /s

its always your investment against the world. and for someone else, its their investment against their world.

Edited by XRPto50dollars

I don't think it's normal investors selling I think it's the bigger players selling at higher BTC prices. And buying them back a few minutes later for profit. At least I hope it's not normal investors 

This is just Wall Street raping the crypto-sphere for all it's got... Look at the correlations between long futures liquidations and these insane sell offs, there's no coincidence here.

I don't think any particular item of 'news' is responsible for these drops, rather; it just tempers the underlying sentiment of the market (which at the moment is largely negative anyway).