Sign in to follow this  
nicktemple

Huge FUD instigator changing his tune.

I think all this inactivity is starting to get to me. I'm still adding to the stack and I'm keeping the faith and believe in my investment but there just seems to have been nothing to sink your teeth into this week.

I'm grateful that I lived through the whole bull run in Dec/Jan and the subsequent fall because, although we can all see the charts and know how quickly fortunes can turn in this game, unless you've lived it you will be more likely to drop off IMHO. I'd not be here every day or spending money every week if I hadn't experienced the possibilities first hand.

So although this guy is a prize prick I do not begrudge him his money. He got in first and played the game right. Good for him. I do begrudge him his voice on the back of it though. Why should anyone trust his opinion over anyone else? Just because he scored a goal doesn't mean he knows how the next game will be played. The very fact he cannot see past BTC and is only NOW starting to see the possibilities in XRP shows how out of touch he is. I mean he's wearing a Dogecoin shirt FFS!

9 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

I think all this inactivity is starting to get to me. I'm still adding to the stack and I'm keeping the faith and believe in my investment but there just seems to have been nothing to sink your teeth into this week.

I'm grateful that I lived through the whole bull run in Dec/Jan and the subsequent fall because, although we can all see the charts and know how quickly fortunes can turn in this game, unless you've lived it you will be more likely to drop off IMHO. I'd not be here every day or spending money every week if I hadn't experienced the possibilities first hand.

So although this guy is a prize prick I do not begrudge him his money. He got in first and played the game right. Good for him. I do begrudge him his voice on the back of it though. Why should anyone trust his opinion over anyone else? Just because he scored a goal doesn't mean he knows how the next game will be played. The very fact he cannot see past BTC and is only NOW starting to see the possibilities in XRP shows how out of touch he is. I mean he's wearing a Dogecoin shirt FFS!

I agree..... if XRP got me to a place where I had a double garage with a lambo in inside, it would be very easy for me to read XRP FUD and quash it - and say how XRP is the future and better than BTC, EOS, ETH even if it was struggling.. you've already won

50 minutes ago, Foolaman said:

I agree..... if XRP got me to a place where I had a double garage with a lambo in inside, it would be very easy for me to read XRP FUD and quash it - and say how XRP is the future and better than BTC, EOS, ETH even if it was struggling.. you've already won

It would be far, FAR easier to see that XRP is being linked to actual use cases and grab 100,000 of them though. This guy has had to work to be this dumb.

I wouldn't say loving crypto is a sin. I do wonder about folks who gambled on the right horse and then act as if they know something special.

If my gamble pays off, the last thing I am going to do is tout myself as an investment genius.  I actually appreciate that he took a moment to be honest and admit he's just a regular guy at the end of the day.

Possibly willing to gamble again on ripple. That's more than fair. I don't begrudge him his good fortune. I feel pretty fortunate myself looking at the timeline and circumstances that brought me here - many of which, like losing both my parents when they both turned 65 within a two year span, were lousy. But we are on the edge of something remarkable. Perhaps legendary. I'm still here, after all.

I think a lot about the Peter Gabriel song "Home Sweet Home" these days and I feel like I am starting to understand it a little more.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:39 AM, Lucus said:

How many of you would be able to change your mind on bitcoin ?

The mote and the beam...

on what basis would that be? is there something BTC can do that is better than XRP other than it came out in 2009 before every other coin? BTC the technology is great. But BTC the community, BTC the whales, BTC the maximalists, BTC the price manipulators...thats a different story altogether

12 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

you have to watch out for people like this. at the first sign of 'anything' he will revert to hating XRP

Not watching idiots on Youtube is solid advice. You can usually instantly tell which ones are all show and ********. 

The hat, fake smile and garage setting did it for this video.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:54 PM, Scott said:

That describes everyone I’ve seen on YT talking crypto. Slap up a dozen browser tabs from questionable sources and read the articles verbatim with no added value, stick your face cam in a corner, suddenly you’re a market genius.

"Yo yo yo! This is Douche Bag Moneybags. Rupple to hit $10,000 by 2021!"

I call it the Crypto Tabloids. Designed to lure simpletons with click bait tags and titles with music and different effects, and content so hollow it makes you want to eat draino.

Edited by wildbull1984

16 hours ago, orcablue said:

on what basis would that be? is there something BTC can do that is better than XRP other than it came out in 2009 before every other coin? BTC the technology is great. But BTC the community, BTC the whales, BTC the maximalists, BTC the price manipulators...thats a different story altogether

It's not even about what coin is superior to another, it's about being open to different ideas (btc for instance) and showing respect. I've heard Peter Saddington talk outside of his youtube videos, he seems as honest a person as you and me, I don't understand why he would deserve such aggressive comments like in this thread.

in terms of adopting the right solution for the right job, there will come a point where candidate solutions are weighted agaist each other for best outcome. Thats unavoidable.

What is avoidable however is the bickering and name calling which really does not serve a purpose. I dont doubt "Pheetah" is a nice guy and if its worth anything I do subscribe to his yt channel...but there are occasions where i have to roll my eyes (enough to see the insides of my brain) at some things he says about XRP. 

I do get your point about being civil and showing respect because this is an awesome piece of tech we have here, and the more brains we have behind this the better it is for everyones sake.

Sign in to follow this