T800

The Long HODL

32 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Only in the sense that it sits on foundations, the difference being that other coin makers do not give their coins proper foundations (an incomplete package).  As a coin XRP sits on the same level as ETH, BTC or EOS.

The fact that Ripple Labs package their favoured coin (XRP) with full functionality and proper foundations does not make it a secondary product in my book

I'm not sure where the video is.  Possibly the Yahoo talk. 

Brad Garlinghouse himself said Xrapid is a 2nd product. 

Just now, Eric123 said:

@balin79 No!   Ripple owns like 50,000,000,000 xrp - if xrp goes to $10 well you can do the math.  How long will it take Ripple the company to make $1/2 a Trillion .

Would Ripple benefit more going up by 0.01 today or sign on 50 banks who participate in the XRP ecosystem in the future? 

Cart in front of the horse mentality.

2 minutes ago, Eric123 said:

@balin79  wrong.  the point here is they own so much XRP that they are more motivated to raise the price of XRP then to obtain fees from banks.  What's good for XRP is good for Ripple.

I can't today....

1 hour ago, balin79 said:

Would Ripple benefit more going up by 0.01 today or sign on 50 banks who participate in the XRP ecosystem in the future? 

Cart in front of the horse mentality.

They can't realise that wealth in totality.  They could sell off small amounts to raise money for projects, yes.  However, Ripple would want the XRP price to remain high to improve liquidity for xRapid. 

I believe the price won’t get 100+ high until XRP is fully distributed through sales from escrow. My reasoning is that it will be harder to sell all of this XRP at higher prices but this can be countered with M&A with XRP funds. I’ll be looking out for M&A positions at Ripple in next couple of years ;)

Been noticing more and more trading pairs listed on CryptoCompare.com - there are more each month it seems... the more the merrier!

USD US Dollar
BTC Bitcoin
EUR Euro
USDT US Dollar Tether
ETH Ethereum
KRW Korean Won
JPY Japanese Yen
CNY Chinese Yen
RUB Ruble
AUD Australia Dollar
IDR Indonesian Rupiah
THB Thailand Baht
BNB Binance Coin
TRY Turkish Lira
MXN Mexican Peso
ZB China?
QC QCash
CAD Canadian Dollar
BRL Brazilian Real
SGD Singapore Dollar
XUSD a cryptocurrency tied to USD
HT Huobi Token
BCH Bitcoin Cash
INR Indian Rupee
QASH is the native currency/QUOINE LIQUID platform
UAH Ukrainian Hryvnia

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/trades/USD

On 6/17/2018 at 8:22 AM, Chewiecoin said:

What does your model look like?  

Sorry for the late reply! Conservative in one word.

My big pic forecast as of Swell last year was 0,3-0,4 USD for the year end and slow growth to approx. 0,6 USD end of June now. I got terribly confused in my forecasting, when XRP began skyrocketing in Dec'18. Further on I devised the utility value method (utility value = half of  XRP price at the last bottom). That sort of explained the flashes of speculative interest. that we observed. The graph of utility value happened to agree with my earlier conservative graph. As of now utility value is about half of current price, so both methods temporarily agree and I am at peace. 

There were couple conclusions I could make from my amateurish analysis of XRP and Rpiple since I've been following (Feb 2017). Those got erased to not offend fellow hodlers. 

1 hour ago, rom said:

Sorry for the late reply! Conservative in one word.

My big pic forecast as of Swell last year was 0,3-0,4 USD for the year end and slow growth to approx. 0,6 USD end of June now. I got terribly confused in my forecasting, when XRP began skyrocketing in Dec'18. Further on I devised the utility value method (utility value = half of  XRP price at the last bottom). That sort of explained the flashes of speculative interest. that we observed. The graph of utility value happened to agree with my earlier conservative graph. As of now utility value is about half of current price, so both methods temporarily agree and I am at peace. 

There were couple conclusions I could make from my amateurish analysis of XRP and Rpiple since I've been following (Feb 2017). Those got erased to not offend fellow hodlers. 

Thanks for posting. All legitimate views are welcome. The HODLers won’t be offended. 

Guest ripplehodlr

I predict $20 by the end of July with SBI going live and then $350 EOY