Sign in to follow this  
xrpreston

xrp coming to new York for large investors

Cascarilla said. It has not yet applied to trade any other virtual currencies, but plans to add more in the future, including possibly the cryptocurrency created by Ripple, XRP, he said.

1 hour ago, dnkydck said:

Stellar and XRP should merge and become a powerhouse

They can piggyback off the ledger if they want but they need xrp more than xrp needs them. 

Would it be wise to convert a few thousand XRP that I can easily spare into XLM given it is the first token that shares a close utility to XRP that has been deemed a non-security?

So far I am solely invested in XRP since early 2017 and have had a hard time justifying putting money into anything else, but with the link above, it shows a massive support for Stellar.

Posted (edited)

As I predicted ...stellar likely not a security :D

• The "dividends" it pays aren't real dividends, it's just money owed to you so you can break even with XLM's global inflation rate compounded annually at 1%. IBM has 0 stellars.  Stellar is a non-profit.  Many (all so far?) XLMs were airdropped for free.  I knew it had lower odds of being a security :).  New York's bitlicsense is not seen positively in the cryptospace.
Edited by enrique11

On 6/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Dirty trick... XRP not even mentioned.

ItBit sought approval for the additional four cryptocurrencies because “these were the ones we heard from our customers they wanted the most,” Cascarilla said. It has not yet applied to trade any other virtual currencies, but plans to add more in the future, including possibly the cryptocurrency created by Ripple, XRP, he said.

On 6/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Dirty trick... XRP not even mentioned.

maybe you and karlos learn to read the complete article before spotting off or commenting on every post in order to achieve your precious gold status. which is fake gold btw 

3 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

maybe you and karlos learn to read the complete article before spotting off or commenting on every post in order to achieve your precious gold status. which is fake gold btw 

Well I did read through the article twice before posting.  Sorry I missed the one mention of xrp.  Obviously I wasn't the only one to miss it.  And attacking my fake gold status just because you got your feelings hurt is a bit childish.  Normal people post a paragraph from the article to highlight what's important. Instead of making us scan an entire article about stellar.  

Have a good day tough guy.

Sign in to follow this