Sign in to follow this  
Chewiecoin

Buy Now

18 hours ago, ecent said:

Nothing personal but ... Im really happy about that 😛 

Ummm, it's like what now? .54? Is this a joke?

14 hours ago, XRP_Squirrel said:

I just bought some more. Price may fall some more but heck, this is so far under my average, I don't care :) :Laie_16:

Nobody can predict the bottom and it doesn't matter. It's clearly at a low-ish point right now.

2 hours ago, lucid99 said:

Nobody can predict the bottom and it doesn't matter. It's clearly at a low-ish point right now.

Yes good point. It’s pointless trying to predict the bottom. If you are able to buy just make your best judgement on when is the best time

For me anything under $1 is a steal and a great buying opportunity. I honestly believe that one day people will make the same comment about $10

21 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

Definitely not investment advice, make your own investment decisions based on your own individual circumstances BUT what a great opportunity to get more Zerps.

Have you done your own research? What does it tell you? Sell and possibly miss an opportunity of a lifetime? Maybe it's not. Maybe it is? All we can do as individual investors is make up our own minds based on the information that is available to us. 

Crypto is a highly volatile market but we knew that right? We have taken a punt on a very risky investment hoping for one of those moon shots that have happened in the past and in my mind will happen again. Unfortunately, being a risky investment means we have to ride the downs as well and accept it may not work. If that is too much risk for you or you cant wait months or maybe years then yes take the advice of others and get out. 

There are no guarantees but we have invested in a Digital Asset that has the best chance of success. It has real-world application, it actually works, it's been tested and it does what it says it will do. It has the potential to solve a $5 Trillion a day cross-border payments problem and the potential to release $20 Trillion in dormant capital sitting in nostro/vostro accounts. However, if you have spent any time on this forum and are doing your own research you will now this. You know that on top of this incredible use case we also have xVia enabling companies to internally transfer money around the globe in seconds at a fraction of the cost. We have Codius (smart contracts) that has been released, already is being used, and hosts are being established as we speak. We have Coil working on the massive use case of microtransactions and finally, xPring providing funding for over 100+ tech startups that will use XRP. But again you know this.

You don't need me to tell you to HOLD you already know it.

Oh and BTW is being a "bagholder" supposed to be an insult? Oh ok, then I am insulted please stop calling me names, it hurts me.

Disclaimer

I hold XRP (of course I do) and unlike the FUD patrol I am not getting paid to post

Good post Chewie.

Volume = Validation

Sign in to follow this