Triple

The new XRP symbol is horrible

1 minute ago, Triple said:

What's the difference between two zerps and a joke?

a new member that thinks he can outsmart the whole community lol

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Malloy said:

a new member that thinks he can outsmart the whole community lol

New? I've been lurking since $0.15 m8.

Edited by Triple

2 hours ago, poppy said:

I agree, that half x is horrible. It won't last 2 years. A good logo should stand on its own for 10 years ( Nike,Ikea,Sony,Google, apple, etc etc) this "x" is not doing it

Nike , Apple and Google didn't become famous because of their Logo..

The work you do will fetch that Brand and Value for the Logo. 

The new symbol looks like male genitalia trying to touch male genitalia... or a nipple trying to touch another nipple. THIS IS ABHORRENT AND IT IS RUINING OUR CHILDREN. Because of Ripple I'm going to have to spend THOUSANDS on gay conversion therapy for my son. ARE YOU HAPPY LIBERAL RIPPLE, ARE YOU HAPPY. There goes my XRP stash! It's ADAM and EVE not ADAM and STEVE ripple. GET IT RIGHT. 

(Note: I am joking) 

3 hours ago, Triple said:

Two suggestions: No more community voting, and secondly, I vote we fire Claire. /rant

Your opinion of the new symbol is totally fair game. Trash talking Claire is not. She's here as a liaison from Ripple to build bridges and comments like that destroy them.

If you are serious about the success of xrp,  then use your talents to work together as a team.

4 hours ago, poppy said:

I agree, that half x is horrible. It won't last 2 years. A good logo should stand on its own for 10 years ( Nike,Ikea,Sony,Google, apple, etc etc) this "x" is not doing it

XRP now has its own standalone symbol, free from Ripple. That is such an important step. If it only lasts 2 years, who cares? It can be replaced by something better, but what we have now will do the job perfectly well, it's not horrible (did you see some of the other entries? :) ) not great, it's fine. It might grow on you!

3 hours ago, Triple said:

The new symbol sucks so bad that I'm dumping my bag and going all in on DOGE

Actually, that would be a pretty decent move.  If only for the next few weeks.  I hate to say it, but I've turn more profit from DOGE and DIGIBYTE than I have from XRP.  

1 hour ago, CrossingtheRubicon said:

Your opinion of the new symbol is totally fair game. Trash talking Claire is not. She's here as a liaison from Ripple to build bridges and comments like that destroy them.

If you are serious about the success of xrp,  then use your talents to work together as a team.

Ok, I'll agree that my tone towards Claire was a bit dramatic, I'll edit that bit out. I'm just a bit jaded that she had a symbol submission. I felt like she was likely to garner votes due to her position, and the quality was just not there on the entry in my opinion.