Powder888

I really do love the scripted FUD...

32 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

As you can see all knowing Montreal you got me I should have kept notes DANG IT my FUD manual didn't teach me that lol. I don't spread FUD what a goofy acronym. Has the market dropped? Have I said it will drop, it is weak, etc etc etc? Yes, I have, and have I put my money where my mouth is? Yes, I have.

Your quote is accurate, then you will see my other quote showing I sold, then if you search some more you will see where I bought 1/2 back TODAY .5051 (edited that post to add that). So, I woke up was 50% in cash, sold the other 50%, bought 50% at a lower price (flipping it is called lol).

Next time I'll have my notes ;) geesh.

I will give credit where credit is due: you are one of the more effective FUDsters on here, concern trolling, spreading pessimism, and generally dragging things down.  One might wonder why you are on here posting day after day as if you have nothing better to do. What could you possibly be trying to accomplish?  Hmmm..

6 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

I will give credit where credit is due: you are one of the more effective FUDsters on here, concern trolling, spreading pessimism, and generally dragging things down.  One might wonder why you are on here posting day after day as if you have nothing better to do. What could you possibly be trying to accomplish?  Hmmm..

I could say the same of people who post "When xRapid is handling Trillions of dollars in transaction the price will be so high just so high" maybe I'm just balance. 

Cheers to $1-$1.50 in December/Jan :)