Powder888

I really do love the scripted FUD...

Because it is often a sign that something is just around the corner, something that will spike the price, and these people somehow believe that we will all run to our computers and sell everything we have and be grateful for their petty advice.

FUD must be paying less these days but, because getting more than a sentence of nonsense out of these idiots is hard lately. Sad thing is but, they often do get to shake weak hands and create weak sales. 

Me, I just hold, smile and enjoy their antics not as anything bad but simply that they want the price down as they know what is just around the corner.

Edited by Powder888

8 minutes ago, marousi said:

The xrp price is 59 cents. You call that successful? What planet are you from?

Success can be measured by more than the current price. The price will be borne out from when xRapid goes live (price is currently speculation driven at the moment so completely irrelevant) with the pipeline of customers we know are coming. The pipeline is huge. But nothing will happen until xRapid goes live. We are here at the pre-party.

10 minutes ago, marousi said:

The xrp price is 59 cents. You call that successful? What planet are you from?

January 2017 it was 0.006. Still up thousands of percent. How is that unsuccessful?

In any case, @bayarea510 distinctly said Ripple is successful. You moaned about the price of XRP instead. 

It is very successful for anyone who bought before Dec/17 and not successful for anyone who has bought afterwards ;) this will be great to read about in the history books 10 years from now. 

People will still be posting how back in 2017 it ran 30,000% it can do it again you just don't understand FOMO as the market sits at 50-100 billion. 

Yes, I'm in 100% cash now.

Edited by Mods_are_tyrants

3 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

It is very successful for anyone who bought before Dec/17 and not successful for anyone who has bought afterwards ;) this will be great to read about in the history books 10 years from now. 

People will still be posting how back in 2017 it ran 30,000% it can do it again you just don't understand FOMO as the market sits at 50-100 billion. 

I still think gains of that size are coming, just over a - hopefully - longer period of time.

A rise that fast, that steep, is unsustainable from a market sentiment perspective. If it looks like a bubble, people think it is a bubble, and therefore market confidence is lower due the perceived "inevitable" correction.

We need 30,000% gains over 10 years, not 10 months.

For as long as the price is coupled with BTC I just ignore the paid FUDsters or the ideologically challenged BTC maximalists.  What I care for now is to understand to what extend has the investigation into price manipulation caused this downfall, and what's going on with that.

Just to clarify I was intentionally referring to Ripple (the company) not the token. The company is doing so well so it attracts haters and FUDsters. The xrp token has performed well and current price isn't reflective of future value.

39 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

What price did you liquidate?