2ndtimearound

I still think we'll see 589 by the end of the year

1 hour ago, Cryptoball said:

It’s only June. $110 EOY. 

I agree with you. And i share your optimism.

I bought ford stock when it dropped to a $1.80 Everyone said i was stupid and ford will be bankrupt. Sunk all the money i had at the time, which wasn't that much. Waited years and sold at $13. Its a long game not an intraday game.

Edited by Inruin

1 hour ago, Inruin said:

I bought ford stock when it dropped to a $1.80 Everyone said i was stupid and ford will be bankrupt. Sunk all the money i had at the time, which wasn't that much. Waited years and sold at $13. Its a long game not an intraday game.

I am baffled by the negativity on xrpchat. It is weird. 

1 hour ago, Inruin said:

I remember that :) Ford owned it everyone wanted Ford and couldn't believe a automotive stock was doing that well. Great maneuvering by Ford then. Crazy what they are currently doing to their lineup as well (going to 2 car models only).

I hope you see the difference though this is unbelievably speculative Ford it was a no brainer IT LITERALLY HAD NO DIRECTION TO GO BUT UP. This market could go lower and lower depending how big the Tether scandal becomes and how many BTC holders want some cash.

25 minutes ago, Cryptoball said:

I am baffled by the negativity on xrpchat. It is weird. 

The market is in the “despair” phase. 

I think $100+ eoy is a possibility. We’ve been gifted with a nice period for serious accumulation.