pwrhungry

Does anyone else not tell there significant other?

33 minutes ago, pwrhungry said:

So I have an ok amount of XRP, in the top 10% but I have not said a word to her about crypto or the money I have invested in it.  Im hoping that in 2 or three years I can let her know we are multi millionaires and she cant quit her job she hates so much.   I think it would be one of the greatest surprises I could give her is the freedom to live and do something she wants to do regardless of how much she or I made.  I know she wouldnt be mad at me for it I just want it to be all at once so she doesnt sit and watch it like I do.

Anyone else hoping to surprise there spouse one day?

How much should XRP worth if you think you'll be a multi millionaire on a top 10% accounts ?

9 minutes ago, noucktourno said:

How much should XRP worth if you think you'll be a multi millionaire on a top 10% accounts ?

Not sharing the amount just that I am in the top 10%.

12 minutes ago, noucktourno said:

Minimum for top 10% is 2800 XRP. As $2M USD qualifies as multiple, pre-tax you’re looking for $714 USD. It’s not the most aggressive number I’ve seen but it’s also one I’d not personally bank on.

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Minimum for top 10% is 2800 XRP. As $2M USD qualifies as multiple, pre-tax you’re looking for $714 USD. It’s not the most aggressive number I’ve seen but it’s also one I’d not personally bank on.

Top 10% is between 1-10, I didnt specify which one of thoughs I am just that its in the top 10%.   I appriciate everyone worried about my amount of zerps but this post was about informing your signicant other about your purchases.

4 minutes ago, Scott said:

LOL mate, he could be top 1%,  even top 0.1%,

And a minimum of 73k zerps makes you to the top 10%

I told my wife she educated herself and now she is a firm believer in XRP. Lucky me because she supports me when I get in doubt about the bear market. So know I can firmly say Hold the door......eeeh HODL!!!!!!

XRP is the only coin where she believes in

1 hour ago, MQB said:

LOL mate, he could be top 1%,  even top 0.1%,

And a minimum of 73k zerps makes you to the top 10%

Top 1% is 73K minimum.  Used to be 100K by the way.