slinuxuzer

China and the gang of four

1 minute ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Great post but i'm not really sure what to make of the "Transfers in 1-4 days bit. Anyone?

That is what they advertise today as their current "service fulfillment time" meaning that is how long it takes today, the blockchain service they mentioned hasn't launched yet, I point out what the current fulfillment time is, because I expect it to go down dramatically once the new service is launched.

I also suspect that a 1-4 day transfer time to say, China, is the industry standard today. China is the worlds manufacturing giant today, and virtually every corporation in the western world buys products or parts from China.

So consider the impact these wait times have on a business.

• Business need to stock more products to avoid "stocking out"
  • Business capital is tied up for lengthy periods, you can't recoup the purchase cost until your payments clear and your products are on the shelf
  • Current fees are very high

2 minutes ago, slinuxuzer said:

That is what they advertise today as their current "service fulfillment time" meaning that is how long it takes today, the blockchain service they mentioned hasn't launched yet, I point out what the current fulfillment time is, because I expect it to go down dramatically once the new service is launched.

I also suspect that a 1-4 day transfer time to say, China, is the industry standard today. China is the worlds manufacturing giant today, and virtually every corporation in the western world buys products or parts from China.

So consider the impact these wait times have on a business.

• Business need to stock more products to avoid "stocking out"
  • Business capital is tied up for lengthy periods, you can't recoup the purchase cost until your payments clear and your products are on the shelf
  • Current fees are very high

Ah, Ok thanks. Great initial post by the way; appreciated.

Edited by WhentheBoat_ComesIn

2 hours ago, slinuxuzer said:

Well, it was a nice long wait, but it looks like Chinese Central Bank is going to allow AMEX in, through their joint-venture with LianLian, exciting times.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/business/american-express-china/index.html

@slinuxuzer you are a popular man on AMB Crypto!!! Anirudh VK really likes quoting you. I think he quoted you on another piece about Ripple and the possibility of the Japanese utilizing XRP to settle Fx markets transactions. BTW, I like the piece you did on Ripple and SWIFT earlier this week.

2 minutes ago, King34Maine said:

@slinuxuzer you are a popular man on AMB Crypto!!! Anirudh VK really likes quoting you. I think he quoted you on another piece about Ripple and the possibility of the Japanese utilizing XRP to settle Fx markets transactions. BTW, I like the piece you did on Ripple and SWIFT earlier this week.

Thanks buddy, 2018 hasn’t been the year I wanted price wise, but I have hopes we see a bull run soon. That said, 2018 has exceeded my expectations big time as far as product development and partnerships. Im not selling anytime soon.

On 11/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, slinuxuzer said:

Thanks buddy, 2018 hasn’t been the year I wanted price wise, but I have hopes we see a bull run soon. That said, 2018 has exceeded my expectations big time as far as product development and partnerships. Im not selling anytime soon.

This so much. The fundamnetals are absolutely right, I believe we are closer than ever to real adoption. Exciting times! 

I 100% believe in XRP/Digital Assets as the future, but I keep second guessing myself like “why doesn’t anyone else know what’s going on, am I missing something?!”