Ripple CEO: Bitcoin Is Owned by China

16 minutes ago, Still1 said:

Bitcoin is really controlled by China. There are four miners in China that control over 50% of Bitcoin"

should say mining pools.

but yes, jihan wu has a MAJOR influence over BTC. 

32 minutes ago, Still1 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestreet.com/amp/investing/bitcoin/ripple-ceo-speaks-at-stifel-financial-conference-14619614

The Ripple CEO told the crowd, "A number of prominent people, even Steve Wozniak, has said that he sees a world where Bitcoin is the primary currency. I think that's absurd. I don't think that any major economy will allow that to happen. By the way, it doesn't make sense."

He continued by saying, "I'll tell you another story that is underreported, but worth paying attention to.  Bitcoin is really controlled by China. There are four miners in China that control over 50% of Bitcoin"

Some interesting stuff in this piece from Brad G.

He forgot to add in that case so is xrp controled by chinatown

5 hours ago, GreyAndroidGravy said:

Your title makes him sound racist. His quote does not.

I think saying only native Chinese people live in China is racist. Are you really implying that a country is equal to a race? 

Edited by Raz
3 hours ago, Raz said:

I think saying only native Chinese people live in China is racist. Are you really implying that a country is equal to a race?

Would you say that 91+% of a population would be a majority..?  91% of 1.4 billion might I add. Also....why are people so quick to drop the race card all the time too ?

Edited by Trendkill
50 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

Would you say that 91+% of a population would be a majority..?  91% of 1.4 billion might I add. Also....why are people so quick to drop the race card all the time too ?

I think I didn’t give enough information. I was attempting to mock the person I quoted for pulling the race card.  Of course I agree with you that calling anyone who lives in China Chinese and that it’s a fairly safe bet that an extreme majority of people living in China are of Chinese Asian heretage. 

All of that to say that you and I are on the same team on this one ?