Say today is 30th June 2023 and the price of ripple is only at $1. What would you do?

There is nothing wrong to have a back up plan.

So here is one for you guys.

Totally Hypothesis question:

Say today is 30th June 2023 and the price of ripple is only at $1. What would you do? Continue holding or selling everything and move on?

Possibility 1: Ripple have reached the December high but dropped back to $1.

Possibility 2: Ripple stayed around the $1 mark in the five years 

I know it’s very unlikely BUT just in case it does turns out this way. Please limit your response to WHAT WOULD YOU DO? There is no need to point out all the partnerships or all the achievements ripple has made so far as I am sure there are many discussion about it already.

Edited by ripplewaytogo

Depends on what happened in between, did it just stay at/below 1$ throughout? If so, I would have sold sometime ago (2020-21).

Just now, ed1 said:

Depends on what happened in between, did it just stay at/below 1$ throughout? If so, I would have sold sometime ago (2020-21).

Say it went up to all time high of December and dropped back

Edited by ripplewaytogo

5 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

You would not lost any money if you purchased at the current price. In fact you are doing better than the 5% return annually if it at $1

I am not here for 5%.  Much less stressful ways to make 5-10% returns.  I would sell if it is only $1 in 5 years. lol

6 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Say it went up to all time high of December and dropped back

Hah, that would suck. Well, if there was at least some consistency at say 2 dollars as a top price in between, I would probably sell some part of it at 2$ and hope for a better price for the rest.

Just now, Milly238 said:

I am not here for 5%.  Much less stressful ways to make 5-10% returns.  I would sell if it is only $1 in 5 years. lol

10% return is very high. Shares mostly get around 8-10% return and that comes with some stress also. What other investment are giving you less stress return of 10% annually? I would love to know

Just now, mariusthegreat said:

Wouldnt be surprised to be honest. $1 is much more likely than hundreds of dollars.

And you keep holding or moving on? I personally don’t think 3 digit is possible for an assets like ripple. Don’t ask me why, just gut feel.

Edited by ripplewaytogo

5 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

10% return is very high. Shares mostly get around 8-10% return and that comes with some stress also. What other investment are giving you less stress return of 10% annually? I would love to know

Will pm.  

2 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

And you keep holding or moving on? I personally don’t think 3 digit is possible for an assets like ripple. Don’t ask me why, just gut feel.

Agreed, but now wait for the torrent abuse to follow now we have both said that lol!

"And you keep holding or moving on?" - Will probably just forget it and leave it where it is, I am becoming slightly disinterested in it and the whole scene of late, manipulation, BTC dominance just makes the whole market predictable -  in that BTC up XRP up, BTC down XRP down etc etc.

1 minute ago, mariusthegreat said:

Agreed, but now wait for the torrent abuse to follow now we have both said that lol!

"And you keep holding or moving on?" - Will probably just forget it and leave it where it is, I am becoming slightly disinterested in it and the whole scene of late, manipulation, BTC dominance just makes the whole market predictable -  in that BTC up XRP up, BTC down XRP down etc etc.

Not afraid of the abuse as I doubt there are many who says it will go to 3 digits are seriously thinking it will. Most likely people who bought 1000 units and hoping for a windfall come 5 years time. 

For serious investors like myself I set realistic price rather than phantom price. 

If it’s at $1 at year end at 2020. I will sell half of my holdings and leave the rest till I retire.