Jump to content

CoinBase Add Money Question Serious Help


mm34505
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was trying to make a deposit last night and usually, CoinBase is instant for me up to 25,000 a week.


Well, I noticed after I sent my money it said 8 days.  This has never happened to me.  I do not want to wait 8 days nor will I that's insane that is basically 2 weeks bc they do not count the weekends.

 

I wanna buy in at the current price levels for XRP and not sit hit and stress out over what the price might go up to.

 

Can I stop this transaction?  Coinbase phone support isnt handy and their email support says heavy load volume

 

Can I call my bank and have them stop it? I dont want to get into trouble with CB as I will use them to withdrawal in the future

 

ANy suggestions...please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't answer your question on if you can stop the transaction or not, but I just wanted to chime in and say that this is annoying when they randomly stop your instant purchases. They've done this to me from time to time for no reason. I've found that sometimes there is a $ threshold that will be instant. For example the other day if I bought more than $300 at a time it would go from instant to 3 days. Then I would check back an hour later and it was instant with no $ threshold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I can't answer your question on if you can stop the transaction or not, but I just wanted to chime in and say that this is annoying when they randomly stop your instant purchases. They've done this to me from time to time for no reason. I've found that sometimes there is a $ threshold that will be instant. For example the other day if I bought more than $300 at a time it would go from instant to 3 days. Then I would check back an hour later and it was instant with no $ threshold. 

Its really annoying I was doing anywhere from 2-3k daily instant and now its 8 days even if I tried $100 said 8 days

I would of ate the 150 fee and used my debt card

 

now im kinda stuck....my bank open in 2 min so I can prob have them cancel it but i dont want CB to ban my account for doing this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

Its really annoying I was doing anywhere from 2-3k daily instant and now its 8 days even if I tried $100 said 8 days

I would of ate the 150 fee and used my debt card

 

now im kinda stuck....my bank open in 2 min so I can prob have them cancel it but i dont want CB to ban my account for doing this

Why would they? If the funds haven't yet transferred then no trade could have taken place. Just inform them the funds are no longer available and that you wish to cancel the trade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Why would they? If the funds haven't yet transferred then no trade could have taken place. Just inform them the funds are no longer available and that you wish to cancel the trade.

Inform my bank? or CB?

 

I emailed CB but they say they are backed up so no idea when I will hear back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

 CoinBase is instant for me up to 25,000 a week.

Could you have reached your limit for money transfers. I use Revolut to transfer to Gatehub and I have a limit which, when met, means I have to provide additional information for AML, KYC, POF before I can continue the money transfers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Cancel at your bank then inform them. At that point you have the funds available to use elsewhere.

well I called good old Chase and they said since it wasnt done from there end I would have to do it from CB website which is impossible ugh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Could you have reached your limit for money transfers. I use Revolut to transfer to Gatehub and I have a limit which, when met, means I have to provide additional information for AML, KYC, POF before I can continue the money transfers.

Nope didnt hit my limit 1st time in 3 weeks adding more money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.