ringer2

Post June 11 happenings/updates here!

4 minutes ago, DanB said:

Umm, I'm almost positive President Trump doesn't give a **** about abortion. His positions on social issues are purely opportunistic.

Okay. I'm not going to post on this thread anymore. June 11th is supposed to be about political stuff, but I have no desire to get into a debate with anyone. 

Singapore Summit Has Implications For Ripple XRP(Link)

Highlights:

Ripple XRP might very well see the biggest impact from the above, namely the Singapore Summit though. As we know, within Asia, XRP is often considered to be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Moreover, since XRP is considered to be tied to the mainstream somewhat, we can expect news from the summit to have an impact on the value of XRP. Now, we can’t tell if this impact will be positive or negative just yet, that depends on what happens within the Singapore Summit and the discussion between the two world leaders. Either way though, we believe that through its presence and its popularity, Ripple XRP will see some change through this

The take home message from this is that at the moment, the markets are about to see a surge of pressure from influences outside of cryptocurrencies. That is due to the volatile nature of the markets and our own emotional nature too. Hopefully, the implications provided by the Singapore Summit are good and indeed, hopefully news form Singapore has a positive impact on the markets. Either way though, we are turning to XRP in order to gauge what might be going on here.

3 hours ago, djdhrubs said:

What could possibly come out of the summit that would significantly alter the price of bitcoin?

Never underestimate (overestimate?) Trump. He just alienated the entire G7. I could easily see something batsh1t crazy happening. Trump: "We no longer recognize the Euro! Bitcoin, the dollar, and Rubles are bigley now!!! 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DanB said:

Umm, I'm almost positive President Trump doesn't give a **** about abortion. His positions on social issues are purely opportunistic.

Ha!  His position on EVERYTHING is purely opportunistic, but in an extremely stupid way.  ?

Trump is real easy to understand (ask any long-time New Yorker with at least 1/2 a brain):

1. He's extremely corrupt
  2. He's extremely stupid
  3. He's an extreme narcissistic sociopathic pathologic LIAR Man-Baby

There's no "grand strategy" or "3D chess tactics" with this guy or his massively stupid and corrupt administration.  It's all don't care, smash n grab; brazenly and openly.  Unfortunately tens of million 'muricans are stupid enough to think it's just a "fine and dandy" idea to pull down their collective pants and bend over in front of these felonious cretins.

All these horrifically bad policies are gonna bite hard in the not-to-distant future.  US is likely in a "Wile E. Coyote" economy:

image.png.fe09aa5c486040a03f54750ba50753f4.png

https://video.vanityfair.com/watch/just-how-dangerous-is-donald-trump

Edited by JohnnyRippleSeed

11 minutes ago, JohnnyRippleSeed said:

Trump is real easy to understand (ask any long-time New Yorker with at least 1/2 a brain):

New Yorker speaking...there's a reason why his hometown disowned him...

When hucksters come knocking on our door with pie-in-the-sky promises, New Yorkers shove it right back in their face...