Chewiecoin

When does everyone admit they were right?

I missed my chance to use my nerd powers to change my life the first time around when I originally first looked into crypto Dec 2013, I made a Litecoin wallet but I cant seem to open it (pretty sure nothings in it anyway). Then in 2015 I bought some Bitcoin at $500ish but failed to HODL.

The third time around when I started reading into what could be the "next bitcoin" in terms of adoption it was a no doubter that Ripple was the one.  As you said its only been crazier since then, we've accumulated so much good news I feel like something huge is coming. If big shots want to use XRP to get richer I'll bet they wont mind a few of us nerds getting rich along with them, and we will.  

Glad to be along for this ride.

My only regret, and it's one I had little control over, is that I didn't learn about all this a lot sooner. Having dealt with international transfers for years, the moment I learned about Ripple and XRP, I immediately saw its true value and have been accumulating as and when I can. Starting on around the 12th Dec., all the way up and all the way down. I'm in the red but I don't have a single bad night's sleep over it because I understand the value. Everything I've learned since has done nothing but confirm to me that this is the opportunity of a lifetime. It's still here. The dipping price only increases the value of the final destination for those who choose to embark now or hold.

@Loki, I think it was, shared on another thread about the power of relationships on this forum. There are people here who know more than the rest of us. But they are not going to be sharing that with fudders and get-rich-quickers. If you want to unearth the true value of this forum - participate. Show that you're interested. Discover for yourself and then give back to the community. Don't sit around expecting to be spoon-fed or spreading doom and gloom. 

Too right guys. So many people say 'well that won't happen to me' and they are wrong. It can and it will. 

People underestimate how many millionaires have been made with BTC over the past couple of years. Hell, I know of a mutual friend sitting on nearly 8 figures from crypto investments from 4 years ago who refuses to cash in to this day.

Hold the line, contribute, and be a part of history. XRP is a proto-Google/Amazon moonshot. We think it's popular because we're so engrained into the community and following the company; the average punter is going to rue the day they didn't hear of it in a few years time.

Edited by Ironhalo

I had the same feeling the first time I researched about Ripple and XRP. I even remember having headaches for days trying to figure out how to get some zerps :D

1 hour ago, Ironhalo said:

We think it's popular because we're so engrained into the community and following the company; the average punter is going to rue the day they didn't hear of it in a few years time.

This.

I sometimes find it hard to believe / understand how I can be so early into something which I'm hoping will massively increase in value. Is it because we're all slightly tech nerds? Or because we're looking for way to make money?

To me it seems like such an absolute no-brainer (to invest in XRP that is) yet only a couple of my friends have done so. The rest either are disinterested or clueless. I struggle to understand why they can't see what we all see here?

I am about to write my brother a email to explain XRP and the opportunity it presents. I would have told him in person but I think the conversation would had gone nowhere. I knew I was right last December struggling to buy it and watching it crash dumping it on the way down. It’s all good. I got back in more than I ever thought, these months of no moon shot and dips have been fantastic. I have learned more, bought more, I have concluded that XRP is incredibly important for the world. A revolution that may do more good than we realize now because it’s so connected to the evil banking institutions. We shall see. 

I am not that much of a believer that i will be a filthy rich person one day. Though i do joke about it with some people. I half see it as fate that I stumbled onto xrp and ripple as it was me being off work with a dislocated knee that led to discovering it. I Have no doubt in my mind that if i hadnt injured myself i would still not know what cryptocurrency is. I bought before any of these huge price rises so was no news anywhere at the time. Ive done my research, and am happy with what i have bought into. Hope we are all filthy rich one day ?

1 hour ago, Madbull said:

67C79623-EAB9-4AB7-A543-07FEB352ACA6.thumb.jpeg.0a829e73cafcf173d93936b09278704a.jpeg

who can find today’s “dip” ??

4ADFAAFC-A360-415C-B289-CAC6CC11DE32.png

Looks oddly like a bubble strange.

Crypto has been great to me since 2013, but I also believe its best days are behind us and currently it is wavering crash lower or go higher.

I think the loudest posters here can claim success when XRP surpassess its ATH and holds it.

13 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Looks oddly like a bubble strange.

Crypto has been great to me since 2013, but I also believe its best days are behind us and currently it is wavering crash lower or go higher.

I think the loudest posters here can claim success when XRP surpassess its ATH and holds it.

Yeah, just like all those BTC "bubbles".