9 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

So, tonight, I though, why not track this address back to its origins and here's what I found

Not that I understand much of this. But my gut feeling tells me that FI´s are already into XRP, but hiding themselves.

Nowadays there are quite a few MM bots on RCL. But I think it won't last long, especially on the IOUs with transfer fee. The volumes are too low IMO and the risks of gateway bankrupt or closing is too high.

36 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

You think Gatehub still has problems or are they doing okay?

They always had problems :). Now they seem stable but the lack of good support is always scary.
I'm still trading some of their IOUs.

On 6/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, tulo said:

They always had problems :). Now they seem stable but the lack of good support is always scary.
I'm still trading some of their IOUs.

Can I ask you to qualify what you mean by "the lack of good support is always scary". I ask as I use Gatehub and have never had a problem with them.

4 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Can I ask you to qualify what you mean by "the lack of good support is always scary". I ask as I use Gatehub and have never had a problem with them.

If you try to contact the support for whatever reason, people reported that it takes ages to answer.

2 minutes ago, tulo said:

If you try to contact the support for whatever reason, people reported that it takes ages to answer.

Ok, got ya. FWIW since Ursa was employed by them I have had a couple of occasions where I have raised a ticket. I have also contacted her and she has been great each time in helping it to be resolved quickly. Never had to wait more than a couple of days.

Posted (edited)

The craziness really started after that run up we had in Dec.  All the new signups, deposits/withdrawals got delayed BIG TIME...I waited over 3 weeks for a withdrawal to hit my bank, sepa transfer...no problems before that....seemed like the towards the end of January things finally got back to normal

Edited by pucksterpete