When does everyone admit they were wrong?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fudsters everywhere.

I’m shocked - your normally so positive

Crypto market has always been like: small pumps, small dumps, small pumps, small dumps, stable, then BOOM 3000% gain. I hope it will happen again, but who knows when. It might be in 2 years. I had to

2 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

that looks like the classic sign of a top.  Everyone tries to chase those returns that never come.  Look @ the % gain you need to hit that high again.  

yep it might be that ~$3 was the highest xrp will EVER go and the game's up... or it could be that we get a few more years of the same thing that's been happening every year

depends on your outlook -- but the moves this week are basically nothing compared even last month, so this whole thread is just bizarre, overly emotional

Just now, Mods_are_tyrants said:

When this year, next year, 5 years?

EoY 2018 I see $1-$1.50 and usage theough xRapid does not guarantee amy type of price increase only people looking to Buy and Hold XRP.

Let's say 5 years...

Edited by Guest

The thing is we are very close to real use case of XRP (XRapid) and Codius is ongoing.  So another dip here and there is just good opportunity to achieve your hodlings target. 

Maybe we will repeat the ATH maybe not, maybe we should wait for a year or two. But the good news is we will have a real use case value ( + speculation). 

11 minutes ago, Wizann said:

I tried to sell some XRP last night on Binance. It was 66 cents, within seconds of submitting my order it went to 64 cents. I tried several other times to sell but I couldn't catch the bot or the bot wouldn't let me sell. No big deal, I was only selling to rebuy at a lower rate, but it got me thinking. Is it possible one day we will not be able to place our own orders and will be forced to go through an accredited financial investor? Is that even a possibility? Anyone...

I ask because it seems the more bots or ai control it, the more the whales get what they want. We sell if we held on long enough to take some gains, but when we do we will not be able to buy back in. I can see that happening and that would certainly eliminate hobbyists and weak hands permanently.

If you are freaking out, think about that as a reason to HODL. Once you are out, you may not get back in.

Liquidity is a very real issue at this early point in crypto... even with top market cap assets. Volume is dropping on many exchanges, and certain times of the day volume literally dries up to almost nil. My suggestion is to have accounts at multiple exchanges that target customers in different parts of the world.

This is Not Targeted to the OP. 

This Is Crypto Enjoy 36000%  Or 36000% Losses

Want Safe investment go get a High interest bank account My Mother gets 0.5% 

Too many People think i Put $1000 in Crypto for 4 months and im not a millionaire.

These are the Same People that had 1000 Bitcoins and sold them at $1.00

giphy.gif

This is what's so exciting about investing, no one really knows whether your "calculations" which showed how your undervalued and better than everything else asset will show price action. Maybe it never will, this is crypto after all and metaphorically speaking a butterfly could flap it's wings somewhere, leading to a sequence of events where XRP doesn't achieve what it's set out to achieve. 

You make your decisions, and live with the consequences - I hope now people see this is why so few people bought bitcoin in 2009-2011, and even fewer held until now. The gains may be astronomical, but the journey ain't easy. Who knows where this ship will end up.

42 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

xrp goes up 35,000% in under a year and everyone freaks out when it dips 10% now and then

#cryptofeels

Well, in all fairness. It's lost almost all of those gains so.  How has it dipped 10%?  It dipped 10 % last night alone, not from it's highs.  It's down damn nearly 15,000% from it's highs. 

51 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

that looks like the classic sign of a top.  Everyone tries to chase those returns that never come.  Look @ the % gain you need to hit that high again.  

Except that it did the same thing in May '17. According to your logic, it should've ended right there and never pumped in December. In fact, I remember dozens of people like you claiming how anyone who held after June '17 was a fool. You are in good company.