SuperTronk

When does everyone admit they were wrong?

21 minutes ago, txferrari said:

Well, in all fairness. It's lost almost all of those gains so.  How has it dipped 10%?  It dipped 10 % last night alone, not from it's highs.  It's down damn nearly 15,000% from it's highs. 

An asset that goes down 15,000%??

you better get back at math school son. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

An asset that goes down 15,000%??

you better get back at math school son. 

It's not an asset #1 if it loses value.  And if a token/coin/crap coin goes up 30,000% it surely can drop.  But, what do I know. I drive a Toyota and live in a 1 bedroom apt.  I bought at .71 and sold at $3.00.  Not complaining, but I love reading the crap that goes on in here that it's XRP or die.  I personally believe with all the utilities that Ripple has lined up, XRP should be the highest valued token on the market. Which is why it gets the hate it gets. 

Edited by txferrari

4 minutes ago, Professor Hantzen said:

Well, it's relative.  XRP has existed for 5 years.  For the past 6 months, its been significantly higher than it's been in the 4.5 years prior.  So, for greater than 90% of the time XRP has been around, if you bought it, you'd have good reason to be happy at all points so far this year - whether it's at $3.35 or $0.45.

Nobody knows the future, but XRP and Ripple's fundamentals are looking way better than they have during the previous 5 years, and it made most of its magnificent performance so far without them, and with a much higher risk factor for investors.  Looks pretty good to me.

Boom.  People need some perspective.  Some people literally don't understand they absolutely DO NOT belong in a highly speculative market.  It's an adult game, not a video game...

31 minutes ago, txferrari said:

Well, in all fairness. It's lost almost all of those gains so.  How has it dipped 10%?  It dipped 10 % last night alone, not from it's highs.  It's down damn nearly 15,000% from it's highs. 

ok, 20%... 30%.... seriously, if you can't handle this, crypto's not for you... this thread is very silly -- this is completely normal volatility and it's been worse last month

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SuperTronk said:

At what point do you admit all the facts about XRP?  will it take 5 years of wasted time or anyone waking up now.....

Relax and try to wake up. It´s just a Nightmare.

Edited by zenkert