Sign in to follow this  
shaunnol

When will you stop accumulating XRP?

I keep buying when I can and don't have a top price that I will stop buying at as I don't believe in the cost averaging rule of thumb.  If you can buy something at $100 and it hits $500 why would you not buy it?  If all you are after is the % gain as opposed to the amount of $ you can profit, then you are too rich to be involved with Crypto to begin with.  I started buying XRP at $0.18 and haven't stopped.  I have purchased a few other projects pretty cheap and they are doing pretty well right now to!

I buy more every month. Started small in November last year. And gradually increased the sum of fiat i buy with.

I buy low, and i buy high (top i bought was $3.4). I gues i could be smarter, and wait for dips and so on. But i'm no expert, by far in this marked. 

Currently own some 10k+ XRP, would like to add another zero to that. So, i got a long way to go before i'm done...

I’m still buying. I think I will stop once it goes back over a dollar and see the price movement. If it bull runs, I’ll stop. If the price stays stagnant or drops again, I’ll resume buying. I’ve sworn off FOMO buying.

Sign in to follow this