Sign in to follow this  
shaunnol

When will you stop accumulating XRP?

Mot of us in here are adding to our stack while the price of XRP remains low. However, to remain in the green, at what price will you stop buying XRP once it hits that price? A dollar? $5? $10? Or never? It’s a question I don’t have the answer to myself.

I’ve had fiat sitting in CB for over a week. Am waiting to see if we dip into the 50s. Pretty close now. I’m very content with the number of zerps I own but will add a little and then just sit back and watch how it plays out. I’m very positive about my investment even in the midst of this bear market.

I buy almost weekly, I've only missed a few weeks in 9 months so far. I'm going to keep buying until it hits $5 per XRP. I've reached my goal and then doubled it. Now I'm working on tripling it, but I don't think it will happen. Prices gotta move sometime.

My stack is already more than acceptable, there's currently no need for it to be added to now or in the future. However as long as the market keeps throwing opportunities for roughly 2 XRP per $1USD like it has done today then I will keep eating them up.

Sign in to follow this