brjXRP17

Ripple Lawsuit Tracker

Got to say it is not a good thing to read about the number of lawsuits against Ripple but at the end of the day I think none has been successful so that is a good thing

15 minutes ago, HazzaHat said:

Got to say it is not a good thing to read about the number of lawsuits against Ripple but at the end of the day I think none has been successful so that is a good thing

I wouldn't say that. Experiencing resistance can make one stronger. 

21 minutes ago, HazzaHat said:

I think you missed the point of the OP. Successful businesses are going to experience legal woes as shown with the other examples. Gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette.

On vacation, a so I've been out of the loop, but good gosh there's a lot of scared investors/speculators lately ?.

This is nothing to be scared about in my opinion. In the end, those who hold the asset will create significant wealth. Selling in fear is an option, just be prepared to keep your day job for decades to come. Risk reward is just right for me with this one. 

46 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

I think you missed the point of the OP. Successful businesses are going to experience legal woes as shown with the other examples. Gotta crack some eggs to make an omelette.

I get the point made in the OP.

I was highlighting there will be legal challenges and that is a good thing as long as they keep failing. The fear is that if one succeeds then the floodgates might open.

8 hours ago, Danny said:

I wouldn't say that. Experiencing resistance can make one stronger. 

You misuderstood my point but I agree with yours :)

Edited by HazzaHat

1 hour ago, HazzaHat said:

Who knows?  Might be a good thing for Ripple.  For the courts to make pronouncements that support Ripple when it ultimately has to deal with the SEC, if the courts decisions are rendered before the SEC makes a statement about Ripple.  Maybe the SEC will even leave it up to the courts to decide, and that could bode well for Ripple.

Are there any historical precedents of the SEC allowing the courts to work on their behalf and let the courts' decisions rest?

Maybe it's something we should look into.

Maybe the SEC tends to act whenever there are blatant fradulent violations;e.g., Bitconnect, but leaves the uncertain ones up to the courts and takes a hands-off approach.

Edited by enrique11

Thank you @brjXRP17 great research and facts. Law suits are inevitable with the scope of what Ripple are undertaking, I'd be surprised if there were none, but I'm sure they have the best team to deal with this and I'm confident in my investment.

8 hours ago, HazzaHat said:

I read it the complete opposite. Look at the size of the disruption Ripple are aiming to achieve and how few lawsuits they are/have been involved in.

1 minute ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I read it the complete opposite. Look at the size of the disruption Ripple are aiming to achieve and how few lawsuits they are/have been involved in.

Good point.

I am not worried about the number of lawsuits against Ripple. Look at the OP, it mentions Airbnb and Uber, even Youtube before and after Google purchased it and Google itself along with so many others.

I am happy with my investment in Ripple and the number of XRP I hold. I will keep them at least until xRapid becomes common place :)