Chewiecoin

They are Right!

3 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

xCurrent - in use with up to 200 confirmed partners. Confirmed speed of settlement at  huge savings over existing SWIFT network;

xRapid - out of beta. Pilot’s prove cost savings of between 40% and 70%. Multiple FI’s testing. Easy transition for FI’s using xCurrent. Eradication of Nostro/Vostro accounts. Confirmed by Ripple’s CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, that it will be used by major banks by EOY and “dozens” will be using it by end of 2019;

xVia - confirmed usage with up to 10 global companies;

xPring - funding for tech start ups looking to create products that will use XRP;

Codius - Ripple’s smart contract platform confirmed first use case. Looking to take on Ethereum;

Coil - Confirmed new company looking to create use cases from microtransactions. CEO confirms he expects XRP to benefit as the major payment gateway;

SBIVC - One of Japan’s largest companies with 2 Million customers starting a crypto exchange with XRP as it’s main trading pair;

XRP’s Price - rises over 56,000% from 1 January 2017 to early January 2018.

But you know what they are right. The price of XRP will struggle to get back over $1, let alone reach its ATH again. 

Don’t listen to them.

I could not be any more excited about my investment. You should be too. 

Appreciate you putting this together

Lets come back in a year and re vist this with some updates and see the snowball effect

3 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Wise words @OzAlphaWolf why would anyone invest in such a centralised scam coin with no use case? 

I don't have anything else. That's all I picked up in FUD class. Who's going to pay me my $0.60 now?

Ps. Sorry for derailing your thread. I'll see myself out. :newblush:

Edited by OzAlphaWolf

8 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

xCurrent - in use with up to 200 confirmed partners. Confirmed speed of settlement at  huge savings over existing SWIFT network;

xRapid - out of beta. Pilot’s prove cost savings of between 40% and 70%. Multiple FI’s testing. Easy transition for FI’s using xCurrent. Eradication of Nostro/Vostro accounts. Confirmed by Ripple’s CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, that it will be used by major banks by EOY and “dozens” will be using it by end of 2019;

xVia - confirmed usage with up to 10 global companies;

xPring - funding for tech start ups looking to create products that will use XRP. Confirmed over 100 applications loded looking for funding;

Codius - Ripple’s smart contract platform confirmed first use case. Looking to take on Ethereum;

Coil - Confirmed new company looking to create use cases from microtransactions. CEO confirms he expects XRP to benefit as the major payment gateway;

SBIVC - One of Japan’s largest companies with 2 Million customers starting a crypto exchange with XRP as it’s main trading pair;

XRP’s Price - rises over 56,000% from 1 January 2017 to early January 2018.

But you know what they are right. The price of XRP will struggle to get back over $1, let alone reach its ATH again. 

Don’t listen to them.

I could not be any more excited about my investment. You should be too. 

That's not enough. The escrow flood the market every month. Ripple hold all the XRP. XRP is a security. Banks will never use XRP. Scalability problem. Not enough fees. CEO with a bear is not mainstream. JoelKatz is too much clever, nobody understand him when he speaks. XRP don't have enough letters. I hate lasagna, XRP can't succeed. XRP makes peoples constipate etc...

16 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

I don't have anything else. That's all I picked up in FUD class. Who's going to pay me my $0.60 now?

Ps. Sorry for derailing your thread. I'll see myself out. :newblush:

I got an F in fud class ?

17 minutes ago, BruceWhale said:

That's not enough. The escrow flood the market every month. Ripple hold all the XRP. XRP is a security. Banks will never use XRP. Scalability problem. Not enough fees. CEO with a bear is not mainstream. JoelKatz is too much clever, nobody understand him when he speaks. XRP don't have enough letters. I hate lasagna, XRP can't succeed. XRP makes peoples constipate etc...

Damn does XRP make you constipated? 

That’s it I’m out!!