Codius HOST UP and Running

12 hours ago, Sukrim said:

Which jurisdiction? I know lawyers in the field for mine, so I'm not sure if that's a big issue presently.

I'm based in Australia but have practised across Asia and am also registered to work in the UK and France. 20 years working in IT companies. If you are only exploring the idea then it's true that you won't need any lawyers yet.

I agree that there is still a long way to go to build functionality and documentation to help developers and business folk build on the platform.

https://very.reliablecodi.us/ ... mine is up and running! Took me a while... but finally. First time ever owning a domain as well.

Next goal... using an extra HDD and having the option to turn my home PC into an acting server for additional contracts.

Edited by Guest

"Contract" is quite an euphemism, especially in an environment that gives no determinism guarantees.

Codius is a nice feat (though I'd rather if they built this much closer to the Kubernetes API instead of re-inventing the wheel of container hosting) for paying for hosting on the fly, I am not so sure if I'd call a running EC2 instance a "smart contract" though.