Nazcoul

What's your avarage price?

$5000. Wait, I thought you meant avarice.

errr why?

Pointless thread. 

25 minutes ago, BabyNeedsShoes said:

What is the purpose of this topic?  Someone joins few days ago and asks a very personal question and we all spill our guts out.

If it helps, i have been here since before i started investing (mid November). But felt like engading with the comunity, so finaly registered. And i don't see the problem? It's not like i was asking how much people invest, what/where or how they keep their XRP? 

I thought it would be fun to see where the avarage member was standing ?

There is not like you are forced to answear? ?

6 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

errr why?

Pointless thread. 

Well, i felt like this was a fun idea, and a way for the comunity to interact with one and another. It might not have a "point", but does every thread in here have a crusial "point"?  Can't we talk to eachother unless it resolvs around news?

2 hours ago, XRPHornets said:

Go on make us cry...how many did you buy ?

It is rather obvious at what price people here bought their XRP stash. You can just find out when they became member of this chat to get a clue.

So hold tight on all other kinds of information about your self. Use another name on Twitter, and so forth. Keep your XRP in cold store.

Anyway - there are really bigger fish in this bowl than me.

And, remember, the earlier you got into this game, the greater responsibility for giving back to society and level out differences and poverty !! Crypto is not only about you getting rich !! So, no need to cry, guys, many will benefit from my early entry. But, I just might buy a Porsche first.?

23 minutes ago, ripplegigolo said:

It is rather obvious at what price people here bought their XRP stash. You can just find out when they became member of this chat to get a clue.

So hold tight on all other kinds of information about your self. Use another name on Twitter, and so forth. Keep your XRP in cold store.

And, remember, the earlier you got into this game, the greater responsibility for giving back to society and level out differences and poverty !! Crypto is not only about you getting rich !! So, no need to cry, guys, many will benefit from my early entry. But, I just might buy a Porsche first.?

Agreed I shouldn’t have asked the question.

And totally agreed about donating to charity . In my fantasy sequence of XRP reaching 100$,  giving most of it away to people who actually  need it , features higher than dreams of lambos.

Edited by XRPHornets

I also have no clue, I buy small amounts weekly (sometimes multiple times a week) regardless of price and have purchased from multiple different brokers with different fee rates, tho mostly use Abra now. If I had to venture a guess, it would probably be around .7, maybe a bit under. I actually started purchasing back when it fell to about 1.3 from its ATH, and purchased a decent bit back when it dipped into the .4's and .5's. Like most, i'm more interested in accumulating and my total amount rather then average cost. I just throw a little bit in each week so the price doesn't really stress me out, its a fraction of what I put into the stock market biweekly. 

1 hour ago, ripplegigolo said:

Not entirely accurate.

1 hour ago, Trendkill said:

@BiffTannen is going to take everyone's XRP that has posted in here. It's what he does.

Only the people that post their exact amounts