Nazcoul

What's your avarage price?

I'm one of those who bought alot of my XRP when it was climbing. I have been buying å little now and then, usualy i throw in some more Fiat when i get payed. I got a couple of buy posts all the way up in the 3.3$ range. (I think my avarage price was up in 2.7$ at one time)

But as the price of XRP had been alot lower since, i have now managed to get my avarage price down to 1.7$

When i started to invest, i decided i was in for mid-long, and would keep acumilating along the way.

So, hoping to get it lower, before all this really kicks off, and these prices are history!  

So, to sum it up,  my avarage is at the moment @1.7$

Where are you guys/gals at?

18 minutes ago, Nazcoul said:

I'm one of those who bought alot of my XRP when it was climbing. I have been buying å little now and then, usualy i throw in some more Fiat when i get payed. I got a couple of buy posts all the way up in the 3.3$ range. (I think my avarage price was up in 2.7$ at one time)

But as the price of XRP had been alot lower since, i have now managed to get my avarage price down to 1.7$

When i started to invest, i decided i was in for mid-long, and would keep acumilating along the way.

So, hoping to get it lower, before all this really kicks off, and these prices are history!  

So, to sum it up,  my avarage is at the moment @1.7$

Where are you guys/gals at?

In the same boat with you bro lol

About $0.50 AUD.  Pity I quit my job mid January and haven’t worked since because it’s meant I haven’t bought any more zerps for months.

8 minutes ago, Madbull said:

Ahh no problem. Buy now and lower your average. 

Just bought a new batch of XRP. Usualy invest 1000-1500$ each months. And a couple hundred in other posts, XRP makes up about 80%, as i'm most positive to where all this is, and are going.

bought in at average € 0,28 in the timeframe begin november 2017 till now. Shame we did not buy all in November but we had trouble getting verified fast enough. But overall I am happy. The wife has decided we don't need more zerps so I need to comply.....Hope people will be able to buy more before XRP prices will rise.

My regulations (wife's) have started already. Hope the ones Ripple/XRP are waiting will start soon.

Edited by Picard