Sign in to follow this  
Javim777

The Final countdown.

3 minutes ago, Javim777 said:

After hearing Brads interview today, The fundamentals have never been so strong. I want to share this song with you guys.

Things will never be the same again. THE FINAL COUNTDOWN ZERPS HODLERS!

I LOVE IT

AND I AM BUYING MORE TONIGHT FINAL INVESTMENT

Is it just me or does everyone in here feel it in their soul that XRP is going to pop soon. The fundamentals have been building now for few months. The only thing we are waiting for is one solid strong catalyst such as xRapid being adopted by Moneygram or something akin. I can feel the wave building. There are a couple of my investments that I have felt close to similarly about and I made some really good returns. I feel like its time to sit back and relax and ride the wave.

Feeling similarly about both XRP and Factom.  It's coming and the longer it takes to pop I sense the bigger the wave especially with continued developments like we've seen.  I think a final securities decision by the SEC along with some of our bigger pilot clients announcing they are moving to production will do it.  Of course, it would be really sweet for them to confirm those 2 major non bank household names which they keep using in examples over and over again in different conferences :)

8 hours ago, lll_lll said:

Is it just me or does everyone in here feel it in their soul that XRP is going to pop soon. The fundamentals have been building now for few months. The only thing we are waiting for is one solid strong catalyst such as xRapid being adopted by Moneygram or something akin. I can feel the wave building. There are a couple of my investments that I have felt close to similarly about and I made some really good returns. I feel like its time to sit back and relax and ride the wave.

Since you asked, not really. But "pop" means different things to different people. I'm thinking major upward and stable above $5 is 3-6 month away. Between now and then I wouldn't be surprised to see spikes of $2 to $3 but it will be short lived as many will cash out and try to come in lower. Ultimately, I'm guessing 12-15 months before things get really interesting. I'm containing my enthusiasm for market maturity and usage before I say things "pop". I don't imagine this is the last chance. 

And if I'm wrong, I will be okay with it. 

Edited by Guest