Nohut

Major Banks (S) will use Xrapid by the end of this Callander year, and in the order or magnitude of dozens (S) next year” Use, not pilot, not money transfer companies. Banks, Use.

Great video. Brad continues to get more bullish with his adoption predictions. He now is saying definite xRapid usage by major banks by EOY and dozens of banks using xRpaid by the end of next year.

Fantastic news.

I see he is now not only long on BTC but now BCH as well.

Edited by Chewiecoin

51 minutes ago, Nohut said:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/04/ripple-ceo-expect-dozens-of-banks-to-use-our-cryptocurrency-next-year.html

Great news. Never was Brad so direct. But it looks its too late because crypto mania is over ???

Great for Ripple no guarantee it raises XRPs price. Cant wait to see though (you are right btw) it is.

1 hour ago, Nohut said:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/04/ripple-ceo-expect-dozens-of-banks-to-use-our-cryptocurrency-next-year.html

Great news. Never was Brad so direct. But it looks its too late because crypto mania is over ???

Just curious about the use of the capital (S). Is that some grammar I’m unaware of or an abbreviation? Not being facetious lol

GREAT news. 

I haven't even watched the video yet but if he said that - I will reach my target with one more buy and not worry a bit. 

Brad is literally the only person I trust in crypto. 

37 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Well you are too short sighted. Value will go up if XRP is solving problem. This aint kiddie crypto coin where price only reflects speculation and hype. Its the same with any normal stock like apple or google . If they are not valuable ofc price will not follow it will be the same with XRP. 

I agree with your "kiddie crypto" comment, but a neutral transaction shouldnt cause a price increase (logically speaking).

People must want to buy and hold xrp for the price to increase while overcoming the monthly dilution by Ripple.

Will usage do that and cause people to want to buy? Usage alone will not cause a increase in price buy and hold will e.g (bitcoin) didnt do much and it due to mania of buy/hold it soared.

Edited by Mods_are_tyrants

"Major Banks (S) will use Xrapid by the end of this Callander year, and in the order or magnitude of dozens (S) next year"

The order of magnitude statement reminds me of this:

1 minute ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

I agree with your "kiddie crypto" comment, but a neutral transaction shouldnt cause a price increase (logically speaking).

It's only "neutral" in a perfectly hermetically sealed imaginary marketplace...the reality is that something bought on one exchange and sold on another at different points in time (albeit very short periods of time) will invariably create some kind of spread, which leads to price movement...and I agree at some point equilibrium will be reached between the markets at a certain volume and price will stabilize...but if that volume keeps moving (hopefully up!), the equilibrium price point keeps moving...

And I don't disagree with you that a relevant question is can the transaction volume's impact on price exceed the impact of the growing circulating supply...ultimately XRP holder are betting it will...and to agree with you again, smh lol,  hodling some of that available XRP as store of value will definitely accelerate price growth, but I don't think it will be the only contributor.

think of it this way, brokers, of any kind, make $ just by facilitating a transaction and they do influence price...in the case XRP, I think the idea is that while the exchanges will seek to be as efficient as possible in moving value around and minimizing said spread (that's the vision of the IoV), the ever increasing scale of the volume moving due to ongoing adoption (really co-option of) by FI's will continue to drive price up...    

anyways, this whole subject is the crux of it (re xRapid) and while i'm no expert by any means, this is where I spend most of my time thinking and reading...interesting stuff for sure.

17 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

People must want to buy and hold xrp for the price to increase while overcoming the monthly dilution by Ripple.

Will usage do that and cause people to want to buy? Usage alone will not cause a increase in price buy and hold will e.g (bitcoin) didnt do much and it due to mania of buy/hold it soared.

I think your "neutral transaction" assumption is not 100% correct because it doesn't include expectation of endusers about future price. Using FI know that each month 1bn max comes out of escrow and, if they expect new users' demand in the coming month(s) will be bigger than 1bn they have incentive to hold a certain amount of xrp.

English is not my mother tongue, hope you understand what I'm meaning

24 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Yes it will. Transactions are not neutral  ( your logic is probably buy xrp for lets say 1.5$ and sell for 1.5$) Volume is the key. Market is not static lol

It is just minimal the spread will be minimal you could even say (positive bias) and I would agree, but to say **"xRapid is coming and by sheer volume increase xrp increases when each buy is matched with a sell even if slightly + biased is flawed"**

People have to buy xrp, hold it, and not sell it for the price to consistently rise, so will usage make the people, investors, FI, want to buy xrp and hold it because it is being used? All while Ripple holds 60 billion coins and is (releasing, dumping, selling) millions back into the market monthly?

Let's hope the FOMO wins out this is far from a sure thing!  

8 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Well you are wrong and only time will prove you wrong. 

I can only take you are trolling or otherwise you are lacking in IQ department.

P.S. Dont bother replying i wont see it. You are blocked

Why do people who disagree always get labeled stupid in this forum? Mods is nothing of the sort. He just has a dissenting opinion. 

7 minutes ago, Nohut said:

Well you are wrong and only time will prove you wrong. 

I can only take you are trolling or otherwise you are lacking in IQ department.

P.S. Dont bother replying i wont see it. You are blocked

Childish. 

@Mods_are_tyrants i really hope you are wrong.